Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Atlanta

6.5. It had the excitement and entertainment that a part of the fanbase wants.

Plate racing doesn't belong on speedways.

To quote the IDIOT RICKY RUDD "That's not racing, that's line racing"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Im torn here as well, I can't go higher than 6

I want to the 670 package ran

5. I hate Atlanta turned into this. It was actually before the reconfigure one of my favorite tracks on the calendar. I appreciate Daytona and Dega on the calendar but 2 more races like that I’m not a fan of. I’ll miss you old school Atlanta, hopefully we’ll meet again in 25 or so years.
1647820550047.gif

enjoyed it wish it was not so many blown tires but still good racing.

With that said 6 of these races a year are enough and maybe pushing it there and hope Nascar don't go overboard with them but they probaly will now they know what it takes to get this racing they have been wanting for years now outside daytona and talladega.

I really do not know. I didn't like it more than I did like it and I definitely don't think we need to see it twice a year...

Also, why did it seem like such a long race? Cautions I guess? Was really weird.

4 had fun seeing it, but I don't want to encourage them to go this direction, that novelty will wear off real quick

Yeah, a little long and more wrecking than I'd have liked but still very competitive racing. I think all of the racing has been up a notch this year.

THey gotta shorten these races. Five hour race but all you need to do is tune in at the end and see who hasn't crashed yet and who crashes in the last couple laps.

THey gotta shorten these races. Five hour race but all you need to do is tune in at the end and see who hasn't crashed yet and who crashes in the last couple laps.
It definitely has been frustrating as hell at times seeing the races go so long when they have a lot of crashes. I'll admit sometimes I find myself just wanting it to hurry up and finally end, as much as I love watching.

That being said, while I understand calls for shortening races due to that etc, I think that and the attrition involved is actually part of what separates the cup series' and makes it so difficult to really compete in, so I think it's fine, though more races could maybe go down to 400 instead of 500 miles etc.

Back
Top Bottom