Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Bristol

NOTHING SHORT OF A 10!

Last edited:
Reactions: sdj
I think it’s the best start-finish race I’ve ever watched. Honestly.

We organically saw something very special in those 500 laps.

Crazy racing and even crazier finish. 10
I flew from Colorado to Florida to drive up to the race with my bro. Best money I've ever spent and hands down the best race weekend I've seen in person. Camped at Hicks White Top and had seats in turn 3 in the Waltrip grandstand. Absolutely criminal that they are going to still put dirt down on Bristol.

I flew from Colorado to Florida to drive up to the race with my bro. Best money I've ever spent and hands down the best race weekend I've seen in person. Camped at Hicks White Top and had seats in turn 3 in the Waltrip grandstand. Absolutely criminal that they are going to still put dirt down on Bristol.

Camped at Hicks White Top

That's where we camp at when we go! Great camp ground. :salute:

This. A MILLION TIMES THIS. Why? Just why?

I think the 2 lanes of racing made it better. Turns out they already had that once before they ground the track

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Camped at Hicks White Top

That's where we camp at when we go! Great camp ground. :salute:
Found it randomly in 2019 but it's the best. The band Friday after the race is really good and even though they didn't have teh $10 kegs of Natural Lite this time it was good having coffee waking up with a hangover.

Back
Top Bottom