Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Darlington

8 nice to see the Darlington stripe make a comeback, Truex was just so dominant though

9. Old daytime Darlington, slipping and sliding, tire wear, and good racing throughout the field. Sometimes a team has everyone covered, and MTJ's bunch stunk up the show, but it was ORGANIC. NASCAR managed to stay out of their own way and not screw it up or box the teams in with that damned 550 package. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the winner and say "you flat wore us out today. Congrats."

9. Old daytime Darlington, slipping and sliding, tire wear, and good racing throughout the field. Sometimes a team has everyone covered, and MTJ's bunch stunk up the show, but it was ORGANIC. NASCAR managed to stay out of their own way and not screw it up or box the teams in with that damned 550 package. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the winner and say "you flat wore us out today. Congrats."
Totally agree with this.

I think 90% of the bitching is because a certain driver and team won. Which is how we ended up with the 550 package in the first place.

Absolutely domination. Loved every lap. Tremendous. 20 trillion. There is a thread around here talking about how MTJ is **** without Cole. Where is it?

K
McBee and society hill are nothing but speed traps

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Kershaw and Pageland are no place to press your luck either. A bunch of former mill towns with no taxable sources of income now that cotton is no longer king.

9. Was hoping Larson would catch him for a classic finish. I will say Stage 1 was wild, that kind of sun and heat was baking that track. Tires were dead

9. Was hoping Larson would catch him for a classic finish. I will say Stage 1 was wild, that kind of sun and heat was baking that track. Tires were dead
Larson did catch him, he just couldn't do anymore. He said in his post-race interview that he should have pressed the issue as soon as he got there and that he missed his chance, in hindsight. I'm paraphrasing but that's how I took it.

Back
Top Bottom