Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Daytona

Would have been a point higher had the race still been scheduled on Independence Day weekend

8 - a very good race by Daytona standards. Would have been higher if more action during first half. Interesting mix of strategies prior to all heck breaking loose.

It was a 10 until Jimmie crashed. I knew it would happen though.

5, keeping in mind a 6 is the most I will ever give a pack race. At least there was only one Big One, it was late in the race, and there was only one GWC.

8....would have been a 8.25 if anyone other than a scum bag Hendrick car would have won...in fact, if Kenseth would have won I would have said an 8.5...if a back marker would have won....it would have been a 9

No offense to Byron...just cannot stand that arse hat car owner. He screwed Bill Davis and will never forgive him for it.

10. Best Daytona race I can remember. Nobody knows what the best car is there, so that wasn't an issue. Hambone made a mistake counting on Matty D. to push....otherwise, it would have been Hambone easy. The guy is just masterclass at these super speedway races.

DaleJr8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom