Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Daytona

Honestly, the first 98% of this race was a thriller and the drivers raced with their heads. Put on a great show. Was probably in 9 to 10 territory for me.

The lack of respect on the final restarts was a joke of a show. A majority of the field being destroyed in 4 laps and finishing under yellow. Just makes everything that lead up to it pointless.

7 minimal top lane'ing at least, driver's were going for it the majority of the race it seemed.

stage 1 & 2 were great tho

I’d accept it if they just go to all tracks only once later on

7. First two stages were a 10, but the package and bad blocking reared it’s ugly head to ruin the ending.

why cant they all wreck on the first lap,
and all fail the fixit countdown.

I was highly entertained the whole race, watching the carnage at the end was painful, but acceptable to see Blaney win.

023AC9CF-3690-40CD-9B21-292073E50992.jpeg

Continuous good racing and they held it together longer than I'd expected.

Reactions: sdj
9. Good racing. Quasi-tandem moments were cool. Drivers shat themselves. Typical speedway.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Watch most of it on mute.

Lucky to have recorded it, our local NBC Tampa station went to the Bucks Texan game at 7PM :mad:. I was at my hunting camp and I ask her to look around, low and behold she found the race on DISH Channel 38. 38 is a secondary channel for NBC Tampa, we had no idea and no where did they tell anyone this.

Hate the.blocking. Especially in early laps. 6.

Back
Top Bottom