Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Gateway

7. I thought the racing was pretty good, had some lulls during it. Gateway is better than Texas at least

7.5, entertaining, but not a barn burner, good racing for the finish.

9.5. Usually I give tracks that are hard to pass a 6 or less, but for whatever reason, this race was exciting. Hope they keep coming back.

Added .5 to my score because of Denny screwing with Ross. That stuff was hilarious :XXROFL:

Fabulous race....10....In the words of KFB....The best car won (arguable), but the best driver didn't. Have a great week!

7...the late race cautions have become a real buzz kill. Props though for clean racing GWC at the end.

6.5 racing at the front was pretty poor and a good, restart, finish can't make up for that. Racing mid pack was decent

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

6. The only entertaining parts were the Hamlin-Chastain dust up and the end of the race. The rest of it was a yawner.

8.0 Very frustrating with all the cautions but all in all a good race. Especially proud of how Chastain took full responsibility for his actions on-track. He's a real winner and will bring a great deal of excitement to future races with his driving style.

Back
Top Bottom