Johali's Rate the CUP race --- Gateway

2 - for Hendrick giving Chastain crap engines two weeks in a row. Payback I am sure, but, remember, Hendrick is a convicted ex felon of retail and wholesale collusion for price fixing.
I have no idea where you came up with this conspiracy theory nonsense, you been talking to Revman?, but this is what happened and what Hendrick and 20 others were charged with doing over 26 years ago. Probation and a fine. Pardoned three years later.

I have no idea where you came up with this conspiracy theory nonsense, you been talking to Revman?, but this is what happened and what Hendrick and 20 others were charged with doing over 26 years ago. Probation and a fine. Pardoned three years later.

I read it and laughed out loud, house arrest for a year. Rick is a super salesman and trickster of the first order. Wasn't it amazing how the instant he was off house arrest the problems he was having disappeared. He is your friend and loves you as long as you are making him lots of money. He was and is a shishter car dealer.

I read it and laughed out loud, house arrest for a year. Rick is a super salesman and trickster of the first order. Wasn't it amazing how the instant he was off house arrest the problems he was having disappeared. He is your friend and loves you as long as you are making him lots of money. He was and is a shishter car dealer.
It wasn't price fixing bud. He and 20 others were trying to acquire more Honda rice burners by hook or crook. All about gas shortages and the herd was in panic mode to buy gas sippers.

It wasn't price fixing bud. He and 20 others were trying to acquire more Honda rice burners by hook or crook. All about gas shortages and the herd was in panic mode to buy gas sippers.
He was getting large car shipments in (thanks to the bribes he paid key Honda folks) the other dealers were not and then selling to other dealers at above wholesale prices at huge profits, that is why the other dealers went after him. He is a shrewd and ruthless take no prisoners business man that got caught.

Back
Top Bottom