Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Indy

3. Wreck fest, especially turn 1 and you had a driver take an access road trying to win a race. But you know…”I need to be ENTERTAINED!!!”

To be honest, I was aiming towards a 6. But the last two restarts and having Chastain racing Reddick and holding up Cindric...just a mess! I've never been big on road courses and I've always thought Sonoma and Watkins Glen were plenty.

8 if it would be run as an exhibition, but I can't go higher than a 4.

1. It was a ****show so it had that going for it.

I think the "greatest drivers in the world" got ambushed by the drivers of my local track's street stock division and they took to the track instead...smh.

7.5 I was thoroughly entertained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 - Just not a good venue for Cup. The access road thing should have been managed well before Ross took his diversion (that others had). Also Ross did not hold up Cindric. If anything his temp lead enabled the 2 to catch up to the 8. But Ross should have come to a stop, then started forward per the “Roval rules”…which apparently weren’t well defined here.

7. Race had good flow and was entertaining. Still think a VSC would be awesome

A lot of low scores from me lately. On track product was garbage. Broadcast makes it difficult for the best race in the history of time and space to be better than a 6.

Just let these guys race and give us real play by play.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

only 2nd time they have been here? They will get the hang of it.
I can remember 4 or 5 last lap restarts at the Glen over the years .
3 or 4 wide 90 degree first turns take a high level of skill.

Eh.....best car won. 9. MY Toyotas have improved, but Charlotte Roval looms. Could be huge for US. Need to take another step.

Eh.....best car won. 9. MY Toyotas have improved, but Charlotte Roval looms. Could be huge for US. Need to take another step.
Man, your Toyota s need some tape back. They got their asses kicked today.

7.0. Could have been better but I like road courses and short tracks. Thought Ross's move was clever and a gamble but the man said he was only trying to stay out of the four wide mess, and it was a mess. Can't dispute his thought process because whether he did it intentionally or not, he was going for the win and that is why they pay him the big bucks. Would be good if they do something to the turns in order to prevent such a gaggle of cars all trying for the same opening at once. Reminded me when my son raced motocross and going for the hole shot. 😎

Back
Top Bottom