Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Kansas

7... Solid but some snoozer sections. Unpredictable drama but same old crappy aero racing at the same time

1325636231.jpeg

8 aero package lowers the rating as usual

Last edited:
10. Nobody can touch Larson on 550. Two 750's left. Game on.

Much better than expected for a 1.5 low HP race. A lot of uncertainty for most of the race.

Reactions: sdj
Montoya doesn’t like F1 either?

Yeah the problem with F1 is the amount of engineering in their cars. Would be cool to attend locally, but it’s boring as **** to me compared to IndyCar or Le Mans

How you can watch that crap is beyond me. Montoya said it best, he watches the first lap then turns it off, he makes it 1 lap longer then I do
Once in awhile I'll watch a little of Monaco just because it kicks off the greatest day in racing but I can't remember the last time I watched it to the end or even very much of it.

Once in awhile I'll watch a little of Monaco just because it kicks off the greatest day in racing but I can't remember the last time I watched it to the end or even very much of it.
I do the same thing. I've been told that Monaco is probably one of the worst introductions that a casual fan can have to F1. From what I've seen of it on the last Monday in May, I can agree.

Back
Top Bottom