Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Las Vegas

Solid 9, there was some very good racing going on between the cautions.

9...These new cars with the diffusers remind me of Indycars when ground effect started, grip, grip, hit a bump downforce gone.

10+ for one of the best races I have watched in a while. Alex really worked hard all day and did an amazing job holding off his teammate Kyle Larson for the win.

9. Can't give it a 10 because the best car(s) didn't win. Hendrick had nothing for MY Toyotas....except that move at the end. Great stuff.

It was a solid 9 until the last caution, which led to that great finish, bumping it up to a 9.5 overall. Excellent race from start to finish. The new car is looking damn good so far.

9. Can't give it a 10 because the best car(s) didn't win. Hendrick had nothing for MY Toyotas....except that move at the end. Great stuff.

I'm glad you at least included that last part. :biggrin:

It was a solid 9 until the last caution, which led to that great finish, bumping it up to a 9.5 overall. Excellent race from start to finish. The new car is looking damn good so far.

I'm glad you at least included that last part. :biggrin:
Which turned out to be one of the most important moves of the race. ;)

9. Really enjoyed the run for the win at the end. No wrecks, no blocking, just good racing.

10. Look at these ratings for the first 2 non "plate" tracks. Outstanding!

Even though my dude got taken out and my bets were crap, it was still a great race!
This is what I have been looking for in a race for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom