Johali's Rate the Cup Race --- Loudon

8. If it continued the trend of the first 220 laps it's an easy 10.

9. Best NH race in years. Passing, restarts, all of it.

Brad's first pass on Denny was immaculate. Hugged the bottom the entire time

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DaleJr8.jpg

With golf and the Flyers-Bruins going on at the same time the race kept my attention! Really enjoyable!

PJ1 Track Bite has transformed Loudon in a very good way. This was real big boy racing today. Excellent race.

9. I actually think that making the track "hard to pass on" led to better battles, more back and forth for the lead. Even if the last stage was a blowout.

could have used a caution with 30 to go.
but good racing early on.

So, it will never be good enough... Cool.

It was like watching a football game where the first half is really good and really competitive and both teams go to the locker room tied at 24. Then the third quarter, one team opens the lead to 31-24. Then, in the fourth quarter, they just blow it out and the final score is 52-27.

This year is on fire. KFB is tanking.

Surprisingly a better race than expected, I will give it an 8.

Disappointed in Kenseth though...not specifically at him personally, but the reason he went behind the wall. In all likelihood they would have lost a lap by putting on right side tires, but then again, maybe not...they didn't lose a lap the first time the right front blew (after the race, it was said that they had too much camber in the right front...same as Kyle's set up). The reason that the 42 gave up was because they were OUT OF FRESH TIRES....and Kenseth did not see the point in limping around the track for seventy laps.

Surprisingly a better race than expected, I will give it an 8.

Disappointed in Kenseth though...not specifically at him personally, but the reason he went behind the wall. In all likelihood they would have lost a lap by putting on right side tires, but then again, maybe not...they didn't lose a lap the first time the right front blew (after the race, it was said that they had too much camber in the right front...same as Kyle's set up). The reason that the 42 gave up was because they were OUT OF FRESH TIRES....and Kenseth did not see the point in limping around the track for seventy laps.

How dare a man who came out of retirement to help a team out not want to risk the high chance of blowing out another tire and possibly injuring himself or ruining another drivers day. :) If he came back out, wrecked and took out Keslowski or Hamlin then what? What do a few points mean to that team anyway? They aren't making the chase.

Rzce 9
Coverage 4

Back
Top Bottom