Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Martinsville

7 only because I don't go lower then 7

Leader was invincible. And we get to follow it up with the s*** show of dirt Bristol next week. Real rough stretch here going from Richmond to this to dirt.

3 with zero competitive passes for the lead that's the highest I can go

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Logano couldn't even get to his bumper.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I hate doing this, but 5.

4 they tamed martinsville 💤 now excuse while I go back to sleep and dream about the Xfinity race

Well, it was a race and most cars made left turns when required. Trying to figure out my fan council response.

I just watched it, I came here first to see if it was just me, sadly it isn't, sad day for nascar when a short track race is this bad, ☹️

I am no engineer but I just think they needed a softer tire that gives up quicker to create more passing.

I absolutely love the 1/2 mile paperclip but the 3/4 pit configuration also really discourages green flag short pitting and more speed differences. A pit stop will cost almost two laps plus the time required for actual pit road service. It is the mostly costly pit lane on the schedule and that probably factors into Goodyear being more conservative with the compound.

I know the track is starved for pit road real estate but they need to do something to accomodate all cars on a single straight pit stop(at least for green flag pit stops).

I fell asleep from about lap 360-390...during a Martinsville night race. WTF NASCAR?

I will abstain because WE sucked so bad. Much work to do...and I am looking forward to seeing it get done.

Back
Top Bottom