Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Michigan

Blaney said it. :idunno:

He gets paid to cover Cup in between covering World of Outlaws, CARS Tour, the Southern Super Series, NASCAR Pintys Series, ARCA/CRA, USAC, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, SMART Modified Tour and other random dirt and asphalt races throughout the country.
he whines to the whiners..click bait

Tremendous race. 9.99....Cannot go 10 because the best car didn't win, but I truly enjoyed it! Congrats Ford on the Heritage Trophy!

I think it's definitely un-cool to complain in the "Rate the Race" thread about people who have different opinions about the race from your own opinions. That "Love it or don't watch" shtick needs to stop.

My rating = 0.00... for the reasons described by Ryan Blaney and Matt Weaver.

I think it's definitely un-cool to complain in the "Rate the Race" thread about people who have different opinions about the race from your own opinions. That "Love it or don't watch" shtick needs to stop.

My rating = 0.00... for the reasons described by Ryan Blaney and Matt Weaver.
Saw this on Reddit, I thought it was relevant to your post so I’ll post here: “The moment you disagree with anything nascar does the cronies come out in full force and tell you why your not aloud to have an opinion and that the sport is moving on without old school people like you.”
As for my rating it was a 6. Today was good for this type of racing, I for sure thought the HMS duo would team up to get past Blaney...just couldn’t time a run. Really felt the 5&24 were best cars of the day and the 3 if it had been around would have made it interesting. Just couldn’t get a run going, onto to Daytona.

Blaney said it. :idunno:

He gets paid to cover Cup in between covering World of Outlaws, CARS Tour, the Southern Super Series, NASCAR Pintys Series, ARCA/CRA, USAC, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, SMART Modified Tour and other random dirt and asphalt races throughout the country.

He’s awful because he’s biased and dramatic, which leads him to be misleading at times

7.5. Multiple cars capable of winning duked it out, and we got to see Blaney do his usual thing of winning in an exciting finish. Seems to be a staple of his.

6. Entertaining finish, but.... mreh, I won't beat the package dead horse.

5 restarts and the finish was good but the majority of the race was boring.

“Yeah, I mean, like ARCA Daytona race where we’re just single file,” Larson replied with a smile when asked if it seemed like a Daytona-style drafting. “Yeah, I don’t know. I’m glad we don’t have too many more of these. I think we have one to two more of these (550 horsepower) package races left. You don’t really get to race here. You kind of just race on the restarts and race at the end. Other than that, you’re just trying not to race so you don’t get stalled out."

Did Matt Weaver make this quote from an NBC Sports article up, NA18D defenders?

“Yeah, I mean, like ARCA Daytona race where we’re just single file,” Larson replied with a smile when asked if it seemed like a Daytona-style drafting. “Yeah, I don’t know. I’m glad we don’t have too many more of these. I think we have one to two more of these (550 horsepower) package races left. You don’t really get to race here. You kind of just race on the restarts and race at the end. Other than that, you’re just trying not to race so you don’t get stalled out."

Did Matt Weaver make this quote from an NBC Sports article up, NA18D defenders?
surely you should know if you are going to bring an article over here or anywhere for that matter, you have to give credit to the original author. It's understandable that some fans want the cars spaced 5 seconds apart at Michigan and the drivers drinking lemonade while doing it like the Michigan of old, but it isn't going to happen this season :idunno:

Last edited:
surely you should know if you are going to bring an article over here or anywhere for that matter, you have to give credit to the original author. It's understandable that some fans want the cars spaced 5 seconds apart at Michigan and the drivers drinking lemonade while doing it like the Michigan of old, but it isn't going to happen this season :idunno:

Literally a quote. Trying to claim forum rules are broken is ****** idiotic.

Literally a quote. Trying to claim forum rules are broken is ****** idiotic.
If you're commenting on an article you read in the news, quote your sources clearly by including a link and using the QUOTE tags. Do not copy and paste a large part of an article, as this would be considered unauthorized reprinting (copyright infringement). Quote enough to give your comment the context it needs, and refer the reader to the original article. *THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE*

12632857-6126-4D0F-B1A1-18310E1211B5.jpeg

Saw this on Reddit, I thought it was relevant to your post so I’ll post here: “The moment you disagree with anything nascar does the cronies come out in full force and tell you why your not aloud to have an opinion and that the sport is moving on without old school people like you.”
As for my rating it was a 6. Today was good for this type of racing, I for sure thought the HMS duo would team up to get past Blaney...just couldn’t time a run. Really felt the 5&24 were best cars of the day and the 3 if it had been around would have made it interesting. Just couldn’t get a run going, onto to Daytona.
Yup. A certain poster made things unnecessarily personal with me in the race thread on Sunday for this very reason. A grown man. I had to reach out to the admins about it, who then cleaned up the thread. It's possible to enjoy something, and still have issues with certain things about it as well. It's normal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yup. A certain poster made things unnecessarily personal with me in the race thread on Sunday for this very reason. A grown man. I had to reach out to the admins about it, who then cleaned up the thread. It's possible to enjoy something, and still have issues with certain things about it as well. It's normal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
its been heated around here sometimes lately. Maybe its the time of year, dog days of summer.

New rule- Rate the race and then tell us your favorite driver or name the one you had in a race pool. ;)

There are a few egos around here more inflated than a bounce house and they can't suffer a contrary opinion, smartest guy in the room types. I'll just leave it at that.
Apparently there a few people here who have red hair.

Just like in real life.

Back
Top Bottom