Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Nashville

Awesome race, a very challenging contest of driving skill. Did you see how many guys blew their qualifying lap? I knew right then we were in for a true meritocracy of driving skill.

PS - Remember our endless debates a few years ago about how good or how bad Ganassi equipment was... as young Kyle Larson pressed too hard to stay up front and wound up in the fence? I'd say we have our answer... Ganassi cars, not that good.

PS2 - I was dreading the arrival of the NBC gerbils, but they were even worse than expected. I did notice, however, that NBC has *finally* accepted the scoring pylon on the left side of the screen, which I appreciate.

7.5 - we left the track early. Was a great atmosphere, way better than any cup race I've ever been to! Sick and tired of Hendrick with their cheated up cars already. Hoping they do something at the fairgrounds and really looking forward to turning a page onto '22

10. Always a fan of the best car winning. Chevy in the hands of Larson was clearly the best. How that Chevy got into Larson's hands is an argument for another thread.

2 Boring... aero dependent. NASCAR is greasing the squeaky wheel of the felon....not it's best day.
This problem is easily solved.

Reduce race speeds to 80 mph at all facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj

I was going to give it a 9, but the final stage didn't see a lot going on.

Back
Top Bottom