Johali's Rate the Cup Race --- Phoenix

8.5 the shorter spoiler did wonders. Great tire also. PJ1 may have given the outside too much advantage but solid race. This bodes well for the finale.

8, great race! Fast cars,passing cars, without help from other cars, perfect.

7. Good and competitive, but either a low aero or running out of talent turned this into a wreckfest.

Lot of fun racing matchups throughout the race. Plenty of action, cautions, and strategy to keep the teams on their toes. Fun to see this play out and try to understand what a Championship Race will look like with this "package".

I didn't see enough of it to give it a rating because I napped off and on through the whole race and wasn't completely awake until the last 40 laps. But the last 40 laps were pretty entertaining.

8.5, solid race and one of the better PIR races of late.

9 because it was such an improvement over the package there last year. Actually saw a lot of passing near the front of the pack

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This was my first day off in 3 weeks and the powernaps I got throughout the day were legendary so I cant give it a rating but what I did see I was highly entertained

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had high expectations but last year's race was better

9.5 fast cars could easily move up the field and were not trapped in 15th after leading the race. your not going to see any better racing.

9. NASCAR (gulp) got one right with package/tire combo.

Back
Top Bottom