Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Sonoma

Honestly I actually enjoyed it. It may not be the most "exciting" race but the green flag runs allowed for different pit strategy to play out and it allowed us to see who was better at taking care of their stuff.

7.5, had the old school nascar road course feel and I’m here for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only caught the end of the race so I don't feel qualified to give it a rating, but I'll say this:

Fox's coverage, in all, was about a 2 this year. Can't wait for NBC in a couple weeks.

I only caught the end of the race so I don't feel qualified to give it a rating, but I'll say this:

Fox's coverage, in all, was about a 2 this year. Can't wait for NBC in a couple weeks.
NBC will be worse. Their broadcasts suck every year.

7 with an extra point for not being a typical road course GWC shee show

5. And only for the no stage break cautions. It was nice to see a race flow naturally, but my God is Sonoma boring. If we need to go to a road course in California that doesn't really suit stock cars with two passing zones at best, I'd at least be excited to see the cars tumble down the carousel at Laguna Seca.

Not fair for me to rate this. I was there. WE won. No number high enough. Hell yes!

5. And only for the no stage break cautions. It was nice to see a race flow naturally, but my God is Sonoma boring. If we need to go to a road course in California that doesn't really suit stock cars with two passing zones at best, I'd at least be excited to see the cars tumble down the carousel at Laguna Seca.
Spot on, but I'll go 6. The racing thru the field wasn't half bad, but the top 2 dominated. Agreed though, there's no long straights to get a hell of a run on a guy so it's rather easy to block here

Back
Top Bottom