Johali's Rate the cup race --- Talladega

I have to be objective here....overall a 7 because the actual racing was pretty good. Too many cautions and the penalties after the finish was a joke. I want to give it a 1 but I know it was really a 7 for me

1. I love Dega. Go there every year. Had I went to this race, it would be my last.

Wow, I am shocked to see these ratings. I normally am not a big fan of restrictor plate racing, but I give this a 10

Wow, I am shocked to see these ratings. I normally am not a big fan of restrictor plate racing, but I give this a 10
It certainly had "10" moments, but I can't give a race a 10 if it has more than a couple yellows

Absolute ****-show of poor officiating and this crap package destroying cars.

1. I can't have any respect for NASCAR. The drivers I can respect as they try their best to race with what NASCAR gives them which is ****.

clown.jpg

Yeah i just don't get it. I was there and it was a great race I thought. They were single file for one little stretch there but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone that hated it and never wants to see another cup race, bye bye! You won't be missed.

1. The last lap was absolutely epic, and then NASCAR started throwing around penalties to undeserving drivers, and not penalizing people who deserved it.

A bunch of hot garbage. I'd love to go to Talladega one day but I wouldn't pay a penny in this current era. The driving errors/decision making is embarrassing at Dega and Daytona anymore imo. There needs to be consequences. That's why I have so much respect for IndyCar drivers.....

1.1 nascar and nbc teamed up to completely ruin a good race. Rules should apply to everyone. hamlin didn't win that race!!!!!!!

I do not understand the low ratings. I thought the racing was tremendous. The crashfest is what this type of racing is. The ending was judgement call stuff. Overall, this package is what Superspeedway racing needed. Good stuff. 10. Toyotas fast all day. Finally, WE have our Superspeedway program in order. Every bit as fast as the Fords....and Chevy....well, Chevy.

the race probably changed things for me... i will be careful investing a day into a full broadcast, just to have NBC pull the rug out.

honestly I’ll just blame myself for watching that much of it yesterday, I’ll try and learn from that error.

the race(everything involved) gets...

8....too bad Matt D did not pull it off....would have given it a 8.5. Confused about a couple of teams....CGR specifically, neither Busch or Kenseth could actually hang tight with the rest, only in a pack and under certain conditions. Even some of the lower rung teams could hang better....like Wallace and the FRM cars.

Back
Top Bottom