Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Talladega

I rated it a 10 last week too
I enjoyed both races just as much also. They are 2 completely different style of races. But both are just as exciting to watch IMO. I enjoy chocolate cookies, but I also enjoy peanut butter and sugar cookies just as much. There is nothing wrong with enjoying different things.

I enjoyed both races just as much also. They are 2 completely different style of races. But both are just as exciting to watch IMO. I enjoy chocolate cookies, but I also enjoy peanut butter and sugar cookies just as much. There is nothing wrong with enjoying different things.
agreed

I tend to relate everything to food. You should hear me give directions. You go down Broadway until you see a McDonalds and you turn right and then turn left at the next Burger King and then left again at the In&Out Burger and then your destination will be right across the street from Wendy's. :dpepsi:

I tend to relate everything to food. You should hear me give directions. You go down Broadway until you see a McDonalds and you turn right and then turn left at the next Burger King and then left again at the In&Out Burger and then your destination will be right across the street from Wendy's. :dpepsi:
Can I stop at the Burger King?

Back
Top Bottom