Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Load of crap. Like a yellow would prevent what happened behind Tyler....and 2.67 miles to get them slowed down.
Reddick was in 5th place coming out of four. If they would have thrown the yellow when McDowell went around Reddick would have been second or third. Nascar held off throwing the yellow. It is what it is. The Fords led the most laps, were in the position to win but didn't get the results. The wadded up conga line was a nice touch.
1713843094463.png

Reddick was in 5th place coming out of four. If they would have thrown the yellow when McDowell went around Reddick would have been second or third. Nascar held off throwing the yellow. It is what it is. The Fords led the most laps, were in the position to win but didn't get the results. The wadded up conga line was a nice touch.
View attachment 77999
Why would they throw the yellow when everything was behind the leaders? ....and you are talking about leading laps at a Superspeedway? Dude. Come on. You are desperate like usual. Superspeedways work like this. It's a new week....with new potential for your BS. WE won.

On the Erik Jones situation.....I always wonder exactly what they do in the infield care center. You always hear they were checked and released and it seems to be done very quickly no matter how hard a wreck the driver had.
It’s like spotter said. It is like going into a doctors office. They can clean up wounds and evaluate you but that is about it. A few years ago myself and 3 of my fellow crew members were about 1/4 mile from the main gate at Sonoma and a girl ran the red light at around 70 mph and hit our rental car and flipped us a few times. After we were checked out at the scene of the accident and released to go on to the track I went up to the track care center and they cleaned up a few cuts I got on the top of my head when I hit the dome light in the roof with my head. I pretty much knew I had broken the same ribs I had broken in another wreck a few years earlier but I knew there was nothing they could do except tape me up. If I remember right I asked for some aspirin for my ribs but they couldn’t administer any kind of meds to me.

Why would they throw the yellow when everything was behind the leaders? ....and you are talking about leading laps at a Superspeedway? Dude. Come on. You are desperate like usual. Superspeedways work like this. It's a new week....with new potential for your BS. WE won.
Right. Desperate? Just pointing out the inconsistencies of the fickle yellow flags. So by not throwing the caution when McDowell was sideways at 180, OR as you are saying back behind?, everybody keeps it matted, nobody slows down or even tries to do so. So in these cases, hell could freeze over before Nascar throws a caution compared to throwing the yellow when somebody so much as touches the wall. So Denny gets a free ride, and so does Reddick. That's 2. Larson starts in the rear for touching the top rails. Let's hear a felon story.

Right. Desperate? Just pointing out the inconsistencies of the fickle yellow flags. So by not throwing the caution when McDowell was sideways at 180, OR as you are saying back behind?, everybody keeps it matted, nobody slows down or even tries to do so. So in these cases, hell could freeze over before Nascar throws a caution compared to throwing the yellow when somebody so much as touches the wall. So Denny gets a free ride, and so does Reddick. That's 2. Larson starts in the rear for touching the top rails. Let's hear a felon story.
So, you think throwing a yellow there saves cars? Protects lives? This has nothing to do with the OEM in Victory Lane? Yours is a humanitarian post. I get it. I listen to every syllable of what is said, and every word that is written when WE win, and you are literally the only one that is mentioning all of this. Can you tell me who else agrees with you?

Sent to the back....and a drive through....for merely "touching" the roof rails.....Jeffy and Chadly haven't chimed in on the injustice there....Do you find that odd?

So, you think throwing a yellow there saves cars? Protects lives? This has nothing to do with the OEM in Victory Lane? Yours is a humanitarian post. I get it. I listen to every syllable of what is said, and every word that is written when WE win, and you are literally the only one that is mentioning all of this. Can you tell me who else agrees with you?

Sent to the back....and a drive through....for merely "touching" the roof rails.....Jeffy and Chadly haven't chimed in on the injustice there....Do you find that odd?
You can call it whatever you want, I could care less. As it stands, the rice burners have received 2 gifts from Nascar this year. Hamlin should have been DQ'd and Reddick should have finished 2nd or 3rd depending on when they should have thrown the caution.

You can call it whatever you want, I could care less. As it stands, the rice burners have received 2 gifts from Nascar this year. Hamlin should have been DQ'd and Reddick should have finished 2nd or 3rd depending on when they should have thrown the caution.
Thank you for your unbiased opinion. Laughable.

Rea
Really no reason to throw the yellow a hundred yards from the finish line when the checkered ends the race and emergency vehicles will roll regardless. It was the right call, but really the only call to Make.

Back
Top Bottom