Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Watkins Glen

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Very entertaining race. Some ups and some downs. Some good battles. Some silly mistakes.
But overall -- fun to watch, especially since I don't really care who wins.

Gotta make this car better on road courses.

9.....Congrats to the 24 team! Rudy Fugle is the Mike Hull on the box in Nascar.

A race with a full field of cars and very few cautions will almost always get a high rating from me.

9.....Congrats to the 24 team! Rudy Fugle is the Mike Hull on the box in Nascar.
Not really a Chase fan, he’s just my guy’s teammate, but at least according to some here, would that make Gustafson the “Mike Hunt” of crew chiefs then?

10. Best car and driver won. Shot fired from Willty B. Game on headed to the Playoffs. Anybody that bitches about this format is dead wrong IMO. I am jacked.

10 and what he ^ said.

Willy had some left - he ran lots of laps very conservatively. He didn’t torture a tire all day.
I will always appreciate a dominant performance--even from a rival team. They did the work. They prepared a great car. Sim was right. Willy B. was ready and executed.

7. Decent race with some good battles, but overall the lack of HP really hurts the ability for the "Hail Mary" pass that can make this place so wild

10. Best car and driver won. Shot fired from Willty B. Game on headed to the Playoffs. Anybody that bitches about this format is dead wrong IMO. I am jacked.
Another one coming next week for #10. Then 1 win in each of the 3 rounds plus Phoenix. He will win 10 this year. He’s halfway there with 5 now.

Another one coming next week for #10. Then 1 win in each of the 3 rounds plus Phoenix. He will win 10 this year. He’s halfway there with 5 now.
I think seven or even eight are reasonably within reach but hey, Tony ripped off five out of ten so it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom