Johali's Rate the Cup race

9. And I Don't like the 4 or the 18. That was a hell of a race by them two.

Kept my attention throughout! Better than any college football, hockey and/or baseball i saw today! Golf was good too ;)

I'll go with a 9. Great battle for the win in the last 50 or so laps. Great racing before that as well.

Though, I do wonder if there was any great racing behind the leaders in the last 50 or so laps that was missed because of the great battle for the win.

I love Bristol ! :wub:

Solid 9. Only thing that could of made it better was some beating and banging coming to the flag

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My only complaint is NASCAR allowing teams like RWR out there where they’re getting lapped every 15-20 laps and causing critical cautions. But if they don’t, then it’s boring like Richmond... ok, I’ll shut up.

8 final portion between Kyle and Kevin was excellent

9 , and that's a huge number for me. Fastest cars battling it out with no need for a push from another car. As previously stated, I love horse power

9. Those last 60 laps were incredible with those two. Shame that caution screwed with everything late though

Xfinity race was much better

That’s a 9.9 for me. My guy came up a tick short, but this is the first race this year that I’ve been shussed. I was screaming at the TV. Fantastic race.

10 - had to watch this one on DVD when I got home. Wow, what a race. Harvick just continues to dominate!

Great battle between two of the best out there.

Also glad to see Jones, Reddick, Preece and McDowell in top ten.

Also, Hamlin, with his face shoved in still managed to keep it within three laps.

The battle to the end was good for a couple of points making the race a 9.

8.5 the last stage was great/

10. Best car won...that will always get a 10 with me.

Back
Top Bottom