Johali's Rate the Race --- Bristol

Wish I could have been there!! Very good race even with all the cautions.

It’s Bristol baby!

10+ ......great T V .You could see the writing on the cars, and every thing else

10. With everything going on it was one heck of a nice distraction. Bristol rarely fails to entertain

TEN!

This was such a good race, I wish I would've taken the time to rate the past few races. If I would've rated the past few races, the two Darlington races would've rated well, the first Charlotte race would've rated poorly, and the second Charlotte race would've rated decent.

This was the most entertaining race I've seen in a while.

Also, this real Bristol race was much, much better than the virtual Bristol race a month or two ago.

Last edited:
RickyRudd10.jpg

The Last Great Colosseum!

9.5 - of course any live racing that gives me a break from the "Golden Girls" marathon would get at least a 9.

9. We need another race at Bristol or another one like it. I love this track and I really hope it doesnt lose its Spring Race to Nashville, The Food City 500 has 60 years of tradition, I love this track. A monument to my love of racing.

10 - great race all around. I'm a bit perplexed as to why Nascar didn't throw the yellow when the leaders wrecked though. I've seen shadier cautions thrown out this year.

Only thing keeping it from a 10 was it coulda had a new 2020 winner.

Maybe it was because I was tired from watching all of the looting until early morning on the tv, but I was getting bored and fell asleep 3 times during the numerous amount of cautions and just never got into the race. I will give it a 7. It is very unusual for me to get bored during a NASCAR race at any track including Bristol.

Just watched the last 200-225 laps on the FS1 rebroadcast. Good fun race from what I saw....

Back
Top Bottom