Johali's Rate the race --- Dover

I give it an 8. It's easy to say this was a follow the leader, considering the leader couldn't be passed. However, the only cars that led today were pretty even in pace throughout the entire race and for also able to show that speed regardless of track position. 11, 9, 18 and 1 all had the field covered. Enough happened throughout the field to say that the new car works here. Dover needs a second race again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. Leader was still almost untouchable, but long green runs and no BS green white checker. This track deserves two dates a hell of a lot more than many that do have them.

8. Leader was still almost untouchable, but long green runs and no BS green white checker. This track deserves two dates a hell of a lot more than many that do have them.
I thought this too, but I think it's just because of who the leaders were. The only cars that really led today were generally the fastest even when they were back in the field.

I thought this too, but I think it's just because of who the leaders were. The only cars that really led today were generally the fastest even when they were back in the field.

This is true. It was an old school Dover race in that a couple cars nailed it and ran the field ragged.

Idk about that. Until the last 50 it was a total cautionfest

8.5 . Bummed I didn’t get to watch most of it live and had to settle for the DVR but this race had it all. Pit strategies, comers/goers, good runs for guys who don’t usually run up front and a little frustration between drivers at the end. I hope the “fans” who want to change everything enjoyed this one, this was classic Dover a place I’ve always enjoyed watching a race from, it’s a unique joint. I truly hope Dover is around for the foreseeable future and might even get a playoff race back.

How bought that Melon Man. As far as the MTJ deal, they raced hard for a lot of the race, they were evenly matched with performance, Ross blocking was fine, if in fact that is what he was doing, not convinced it was, he to was driving hard into the corner and drifted up cause of excess speed same as MTJ was trying to. And if MTJ was honest about it he would have already passed him earlier, not bonzied him in the last corner. Ross or MTJ never rubbed or hit each during their racing, it was clean and fun.

You've got to be excited. Didn't get trophy today due to circumstances, but JGR is bringing some rockets to the track of late.
I am. Thanks for mentioning that. Fascinating how these people figure this thing out. Such a great sport. Yesterday was an example of a race where I walked away happy even though MY guys didn't win. Big win for Chase....congrats man!

Back
Top Bottom