Johali's Rate the race -- Loudon

One of the best races of the season, as far as the actual on track competitiveness goes.

As for race control today - “Mr. Bill France Sr. probly’ roll over in his grave if he’d seen that deal.”

10 - really enjoyed this one great racing which is hard to believe but they put on a good show congrats to the 10 team

Solid 10! Glad I didn't go because of the rain and late finish and happy I got to see it on TV.

I bet this one is the highest rated of the year

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

great racing even though the 18 got jobbed. Maybe they only need to put PJ1 down every other year. 9

Maybe my most enjoyed race of the year.

Ive been to over 15 races at NHMS, this was the best race I've ever been to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

10 door to door nose to tail battles, multiple run downs on the leader under green 750 package, mechanical grip challenge to drive, and a feel good story season saving win for Almirola.

Surprisingly good, never been a big fan of Loudon, but that race was one of the better ones this entire season. 8.5

great racing,
-1 for dumbcar starting race in rain,
-1 for dumbcar for cutting last 8 laps.

NASCAR ****** up....but **** happens. The race was a 10. Amirola was great, and Bell was fantastic. Adam made great changes. This is gelling for those who pay attention to that type of thing. Loved the race.

Just want to reiterate, best NH race I've been too.

If you all remember, I kept saying from the get go that Blaney was the best car.

I almost doubted that when Brad got out front, but Blaney got by him and the crowd was wild at that point. Came out of no where.

Blaney ran an excellent race, imo, on track, he was exceptional on Sunday. Got through turn 4 really well. His pit crew wasn't gonna keep the 10 behind him, but he should have lead over 200 laps and finish a clear p2.

He lost a total of 13 spots on pit road EACH time he came down running in the top 2.

Blaney deserves better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom