Johali's Rate The Race Thread - Daytona 500

Racing stinks but the wrecks were once against spectacular. NASCAR will be the talk of the sports world tomorrow due to that last lap crash!

7 - upset winner, superspeedway racing. I wish they would change the package to something that resembles the mid 2000's plate racing though.

Love plate racing but can't go over a 5 here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That was downright awful and waiting after the rain delay makes it even worse.

8.5 It had it all. Like the Clash, two guys fighting for a win and they wreck out and McDowell squeaks thru for a Front Row win.

But happy to see Front Row and Michael get a win.

2 for the racing, 2 for the winner, and a 3 point boost for the Gordon/Bowyer dynamic.

****** loved that.

Gonna be a great season boys. So many story lines.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7 because I never go lower then 7, but definitely the least interesting 500 I can remember. I'm really excited for McDowell though.

2. And that's only because we had racing again. This *not a plate* package is still garbage. Take half the field out on lap 12 then ride single file for the next 180 laps.

4, it was no worse than any other plate race (or whatever they are now) . Nothing matters in these races other than surviving to see the end. Why they ever do anything other than run single file for the first 3/4 of the race I'll never understand.

2. When a race finishes after midnight local time and is single file file except for the last lap I think a 2 is more than generous

8 - Love Bowyer and Jeff. Dont like all the wrecking.

I love it when Bowyer says stuff like "Gosh, NASCAR owners can have it have it rough....One on the hook and one in victory lane"

MAD respect for DW, buy Bowyer just connects with me more than "boggity boggity"

Back
Top Bottom