Johali's Rate the Xfinity race --- Mid Ohio

I can't think of any reason not to rate this one a 10. Comeback performances are always fun and they don't get any better than A.J.'s today.

Did I mention I'm giving this one a 10? :laugh:

Agh....2...ok maybe a 3. Only three leaders all day and the pit rules mucked up the works.

Is that a rule I missed somewhere?
No but generally speaking, a 10 should should reserved for all-time classics. 3 years from now this race will be mostly forgotten by everyone who isn't an AJ fan. Giving too many races too many high ratings waters down the data for the truly classic races.

No but generally speaking, a 10 should should reserved for all-time classics. 3 years from now this race will be mostly forgotten by everyone who isn't an AJ fan. Giving too many races too many high ratings waters down the data for the truly classic races.
And who decides what a "truly classic" race is? Should I check with you first next time?

10 last to first,who cares about the rest of the race.
There is alot more to that for me. A.J. was an outlaw, expelled from Nascar for drugs. Went thru their rehab program and clawed his way back into the sport. Quit/ride-less, picked up by Kaulig racing and they have clicked. Would not be denied a win today and he was worn slap out after the race. He drove his ass off.

9. Put a Cup race here ASAP, arguably the most exciting road course in America

Back
Top Bottom