Johalis Virginia 529 College Savings 250 Thread for non serious users

So Pastrami in Jacks car using Jacks sponsor but they say Travis brought some money to the table?????? and Boost is on the 99?????

So Pastrami in Jacks car using Jacks sponsor but they say Travis brought some money to the table?????? and Boost is on the 99?????

I was wondering who his sponsor was. I think it's funny that Jack asked "are you ready to stop all those other shenanigans and get serious". lol

I was wondering who his sponsor was. I think it's funny that Jack asked "are you ready to stop all those other shenanigans and get serious". lol
Yeah they got Ford Eco Boost on the 60.So is Travis paying Jack just to drive his car????

Remember that girl Marianello on speed? I was flipping channels, and she was covering a poker tournament. I guess she's off speed, or she bolted ecause of all the stupid sheet they had her doing.

Wow, the spotter never stopped telling her she wasn't clear, and she just kept coming.

Shut up Jarrett. That was a big screwup.

Wow, the spotter never stopped telling her she wasn't clear, and she just kept coming.

Shut up Jarrett. That was a big screwup.
Would you keep quiet about the race, I'm still thinking about the girl, sh!t, what a commercial. :D

Remember that girl Marianello on speed? I was flipping channels, and she was covering a poker tournament. I guess she's off speed, or she bolted ecause of all the stupid sheet they had her doing.
You mean anything with Rutlidge (sp?)

Back
Top Bottom