John Cena helping kids

Over 400 make a wishes.... what a great guy.

Not to knock what the guy does, cause its great and all, but the Make-A-Wish stuff isn't really his choice, if a kid requests him he's going to do it cause it's requirement(Pretty sure WWE would make him if he didn't want to do it). Still amazing work from him, but the amount of wishes isn't why, anyone who does is great honestly.

Not to knock what the guy does, cause its great and all, but the Make-A-Wish stuff isn't really his choice, if a kid requests him he's going to do it cause it's requirement(Pretty sure WWE would make him if he didn't want to do it). Still amazing work from him, but the amount of wishes isn't why, anyone who does is great honestly.
maybe, but if he's forced to do it he sure is a good actor because all those pics make him look genuinely kind.
Compassion is a manly trait ( for a guy) and one we should all show to those in need.

maybe, but if he's forced to do it he sure is a good actor because all those pics make him look genuinely kind.
Compassion is a manly trait ( for a guy) and one we should all show to those in need.

Oh I'm sure he loves doing it, I just meant the amount of wishes he does, doesn't make him a better person. 1 wish or 400 wishes, he still a good guy. I find the stuff that he volunteers to do more impressive.

Seem
Oh I'm sure he loves doing it, I just meant the amount of wishes he does, doesn't make him a better person. 1 wish or 400 wishes, he still a good guy. I find the stuff that he volunteers to do more impressive.
Seems weird that someone could be forced to do Make - a - Wish stuff. Not sure I buy it.

The only ones the wrestlers are 'obligated' to do are the one at WWE events. WWE doesn't force their wrestlers to go to the kids homes, schools, hospitals, etc. like Cena does. Didn't read the article, so not sure if it mentions it, but Cena is the current record holder for the most Make A Wishes granted.

I never said it was fake, I just said that granting the most wishes just means the most kids requested to see him. Still very amazing like I've said, but his non-make a wish stuff for kids is more impressive which he has done a lot of also.

I never said it was fake, I just said that granting the most wishes just means the most kids requested to see him. Still very amazing like I've said, but his non-make a wish stuff for kids is more impressive which he has done a lot of also.
No.
You said he was required to do it.

No.
You said he was required to do it.

I'm sure if he had something planned, and a Make-A-Wish came up, no matter what it was he'd have to do it. Not saying he doesn't like it but my point is how is having all them wishes make him a great person? Justin Bieber has granted a lot of wishes also, is he a great person?

AGAIN let me state, Cena is amazing for THIS and his other work, but having the most wishes granted just meant he probably has been a kids wish the most time. How does the kid picking him make him that more amazing is my question, would be he less amazing if it was only 50 wishes?

I'm sure if he had something planned, and a Make-A-Wish came up, no matter what it was he'd have to do it. Not saying he doesn't like it but my point is how is having all them wishes make him a great person? Justin Bieber has granted a lot of wishes also, is he a great person?

AGAIN let me state, Cena is amazing for THIS and his other work, but having the most wishes granted just meant he probably has been a kids wish the most time. How does the kid picking him make him that more amazing is my question, would be he less amazing if it was only 50 wishes?
I just thought he looked pretty cool for doing it. Thats all.

I just thought he looked pretty cool for doing it. Thats all.

But you said over 400 wishes..what a great guy. I just wanted to point out that anyone who does this is great, if you only ever get to grant one wish, or 400 wishes you're a great person. I hope Cena keeps up the great work by the way.

He or anybody else is not "required" to honor a "make a wish" proposal but it would be a Public Relation nightmare if they refused to grant one.

But you said over 400 wishes..what a great guy. I just wanted to point out that anyone who does this is great, if you only ever get to grant one wish, or 400 wishes you're a great person. I hope Cena keeps up the great work by the way.
Man, you guys sure know how to beat the hell out of a subject, don't ya? Yeah, he's a great guy, no matter how many wishes he grants.

Yep, but could you imagine the outcry if it was somebody famous?
I only know who she is because my wife and daughters watch that channel a lot. She is probably my least favorite person on there. She just comes across as way too snobbish and fake.

OMFG WHO THE HELL CARES?

Back
Top Bottom