John Force wins #150

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
PEAK Auto
@peakauto

This photo tells it all. Never seen
@JohnForce_FC
move that fast. Ran right into the stands after he won. He’s a man of the people. You have the best fans in the world. #NorthwestNats #150
EBK-z8bWkAE86sa

John’s initial TV interview was interesting.

He was very excited.

From Capps' Perspective: https://autoweek.com/article/nhra/autoweek-nhra-insider-ron-capps-blog-john-force-kissed-me-lips?

Ron Capps said:
What a moment -- aside from him grabbing me by the ears and kissing me on the lips! He dropped like 12 F-bombs on the Fox network national broadcast, grabbed me, planted one on me and then ran -- well, more like hobbled -- to the fence and jumped into the grandstands with the fans. I have compared him to Elvis and Richard Petty -- now I’m not so sure. It was a weird moment. But that’s John Force. That’s why we love him.

I was having dinner at a restaurant in Brownsburg tonight and someone poked my arm and I looked up and there was the man himself John Force. At the race track this week we are parked back to back to Johns hauler and the whole back door of his trailer is a picture of him standing there smiling with his driving suit on, and on our back door is a picture of Carmen Electra standing there wearing a cowboy hat with leather pants pointing. It looks like she is pointing at him and he is smiling at her.:D

Back
Top Bottom