Johnson making it 3 in a row at Dover?

Will Jimmie Johnson make it three straight Winston Cup wins at Dover this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont know

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Will Jimmie Johnson make it three straight Winston Cup wins at Dover this weekend?

I said No.

He has won here everytime he has raced here hasn't he??

Him and his crew cheif are very fired up and ready to go, unless theres a wreck and hes involved I say he will get it.

I said no. I really don't think he would have won Sun. Night if would have continued. I belive Matt would have caught and passed him easy. But it was called. :D

Originally posted by smack500@May 28 2003, 07:12 PM
He has won here everytime he has raced here hasn't he??

Him and his crew cheif are very fired up and ready to go, unless theres a wreck and hes involved I say he will get it.
I'd say JJ has raced at Dover a few times and hasn't won. How long was he in the Busch series before making the jump to WC? 2 years?

I will say JJ has a real good chance to 3-peat. Him & Chad sure had it figured out last year.

Matt has always run good at Dover, whether it was in his Busch car that was crew chiefed/owned by Robbie Reiser...or when he made his WC debut subbing for Bill Elliott & finished 6th in 1998.

I guess all of the no responses would probably be different if it were Kurt Busch, huh???

JJ's car is not the only one as of late to be nabbed for an infraction. If memory serves me correctly, Jr. has had the same penalty before. And there was nothing stated about ANY refrigerant being released into the air. It was just too close to the fuel line. :angry:

Originally posted by majestyx@May 29 2003, 12:00 PM
I guess all of the no responses would probably be different if it were Kurt Busch, huh???

JJ's car is not the only one as of late to be nabbed for an infraction. If memory serves me correctly, Jr. has had the same penalty before. And there was nothing stated about ANY refrigerant being released into the air. It was just too close to the fuel line. :angry:
Jr. doesn't cheat! NASCAR does it for him! ;)

I said no. It is hard to repeat let alone threepeat, unless of corse you are in a DEI car at a plate track. :p

I think he has a better chance than anybody else. That being said, I think the odds are much better that one of the other 42 cars out there will win it. I really like Jeff Gordon's chances as he is tied with a few others for most wins there with 4. Bill Elliot is one of the others who have won 4 times there, but the 9 team has been strugling too much to pull it all together Sunday.

Sober up folks.Jimmie Johnson wont win three in a row ever.The devil will sing in sunday school and the earth will plumet into the sun before that happens!

(Nah...I just had to say that to aggravate Maj. :lol:)

But seriously,Kurt Busch will win at Dover!

I voted NO.. At least I hope that he doesn't!

I'm going FAR out on a limb and say Sterling will win. Hey i said FAR OUT on the limb :D

He had as good of a shot as anybody before he got into Ryan Newman's fluid leakage

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 1 2003, 08:59 AM
Sober up folks.Jimmie Johnson wont win three in a row ever.The devil will sing in sunday school and the earth will plumet into the sun before that happens!

(Nah...I just had to say that to aggravate Maj. :lol:)

But seriously,Kurt Busch will win at Dover!
And why would you want to do that 97? :p
He sure didn't win, thanks to the fluid that Ward layed down. ;)

Back
Top Bottom