Johnson's Machine Takes World 4-cyl. Nationals At Thunder Valley

D

djrocks

A great big CONGRATULATIONS to Johnson’s Machine Shop and customers on winning all 3 divisions of 4 cylinders at Thunder Valley’s US World 4 Cylinder Nationals!
Modified 4 – Scott Childress (whom has pretty much dominated Thunder Valley this year)
Stock 4 – Mike Harris (of H&S Chassis and brother of Tim Yates, Johnson’s chief engine builder)
Rookie 4 – Dusty Eaves (16 year old entering his first ever big race event, employee of Johnson’s Machine Shop and boyfriend of RJ’s granddaughter)

All of you drove and excellent race and we are very proud of you! You can have the fastest engine on the track but without a good driver, you can’t win the race.

To Tim Yates, Larry “Roundboy” Teal, Ronnie Johnson, David McCullough, Dusty Eaves, thanks for all of your hard work and the long hours you guys put in to put our engines up front! And to my Dad, RICHARD JOHNSON, you deserve this more than anyone I know! For so many years in the past, we have had the cars that should have won the race but something always seemed to go wrong. Richard is the man who thinks, eats, sleeps, and lives engines 24 –7, the brains behind the whole operation. Again, congratulations, to all of you, performance at it’s best!

Debbie Johnson
www.johnsonsmachine.com

Congrads. to ya Dusty!!!!! Hope you have fun with the money!! Or will you put it in the car?? Most racers will!!! Congrads. to Mike Harris and Scott Childress also!! That was some great racing!!

WAY 2 GO DUSTY!!!!!! great job wish i could have been there!!!!!

You all did an awesome job there this weekend!! Goes to show the #1 racing engine shop is JOHNSON'S!! The harder you run them, the better they get!! :calpping:

Congratulations to Johnson's Machine Shop!!:thumbsup: :victory:

Richard Johnson the man with the plan!!
He's the :einstein: of all racing engines!!

Johnson's Racing Engines - 864-697-6067 for those who need it!!!
Ain't nothing NO finer than these engines!!:dazzler:

:rolleyes: you're not wanted on this post.........rrp. THIS is a 4-cyl. Johnson's Racing Engines congratulatory post on their success at the Nationals at Thunder Valley.............................Well earned and Well deserved.............don't ya think?

hold on drt lvr we're talking about someone who doesn't think!!!:ROFLMFAO: !! :jumping:

I believe Joey last time I checked we were all aloud to voice our opinion!! I still love ya!!!! and you'll always be the champion!

DTRLVR, ARE YOU EVER GONNA ACT YOUR AGE ON HERE YOU KNOW YOU ARE ACTING SO CHILDISH,YOU GET ON THIS THING AND TRY TO PUT JOEY DOWN BUT YET YOU STILL CAN'T SAY IT TO HIS FACE.YOU TELL HIS FAMILY THAT YA'LL ARE FRIENDS YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIM AND THEN YOU ACT LIKE A 4YEAR OLD,GROW UP.AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I HAVE SAW YOU ON JOEYS TOPICS PLENTY OF TIMES SO PRATICE WHAT YOU PREACH.AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THE STRICKLANDS ARE VERY PROUD THAT DUSTY WON,HE IS A GREAT PERSON AND DRIVER AND DESERVES ALOT OF PRAISE.THE LITTLE REMARK WAS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE I THINK JOEY IS LETTING YOUR REMARKS GO SINCE YOU CAN'T BE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT TO HIM AND OH BY THE WAY IF YOU GONNA TALK ABOUT JOEY DOWN THERE WHERE HE USE TO WORK ATLEAST YOU COULD HAVE THE GONADS TO TELL HIM DON'T YOU THINK????YOU DON'T THINK PEOPLE TELL HIM THIS STUFF. YOU JUST NEED TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND AT NOT ACT LIKE YOU DO WHEN JOEYS FAMILY COMES INTO WINN DIXIE.AND TO YOU CITRIMAX---I THINK JOEY DOES THINK CAUSE YOU GOTTA HAVE BRAINS AND USE IT TOO AND I THINK HE IS THE POINTS CHAMPION FOR THE 3 TIME BOY YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT CAN YOU.PEACE OUT DIRT_GIRL

dirt girl or whoever...........I have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Ya'll are always try to make something out of nothing. As far as saying anything face to face.........heah........I'm not hard to find. AS far as talking about him behind his back.........undoubtly you are badly informed. The last time I was there at Superior I talked to the guys he had worked with and filled them in on how he had done the previous week in his heat race and in in the main event. If he says we aren't friends ...........so be it. I personally have nothing against the guy. This is all ya'll's fabrication of something that is never been said. The only.......and I repeat only.......negative thing that I have ever said is about all the usernames that ya'll have. I don't think that is a slap in the face to Joey. He knows it......in fact has told me so himself......along with another of ya'lls pit members. If Joey wins 10 championships.......GREAT. And as far as acting my age........like you said......this is an opinion board. And I have my own. I've yet to EVER in the last two years seen ANYTHING i'VE typed degrading or bashing Joey. Why ya'll are so insensed on making something out of nothing I'll never understand. Maybe........Its because I pulled for Kevin last year and Chris this year. If you have so much ammo on my bashing and badmouthing pm it to me ............Id truly like to see it. If you want a character witness as to the good things I've said about his driving I'll give you two people to call and they'll verify it. Joey can wheel a car as good as anyone I've seen in my 10 years of going to races. Its the crap ya'll put on here and the other boards trying to instigate stupid stuff that hurts him. Ya''ll are not happy unless you can pick a fight on one of the boards. Ya''ll are not the only ones that have a favorite driver or that defends their driver. Please.........do send me one of the hundreds of bad things I have said. I'd love to see them. In fact Ill post a public apology on all three boards if you can. And to Joey.........if you have taken anything I've said personally or to heart..........I hate it. I don't feel I've ever put you down on a public forum............You even told me that face to face last year. Remember ?? If ya'll hate me so much because of my friendship with the Subers or Taylors........Oh well.......
last but not least........I have never mistreated or said any fabrications towards Joey to ANY of his family at Winn-Dixie. I am old enough to be above that. Hate me all you want to..............The only thing you can hate me for is pulling for other drivers. And ya'll can pretty much pat yourselves on the back for that one. Joey.........do what you feel you need to do. I have no problem with you personally . If you do with me........like I said.......you know where I am. LATER..............

OH.........AND 22CREW.......Bud, I really tried......I did. Enjoyed talking to you this year and at the store. Hope we can still be friends through all this.

tell it like it is drt! they love to start stuff, if you state your opinion and it doesn't agree with them man you can see from there posts what happens! i didn't even see a name in there, did you? well dirt girl or whoever it doesn't take brains to get however many championships he's got it takes brains to manage _ _ _ _ which he doesn't!! :argue: this is what happens with all of you constantly!! you must be really :bored: and nothing else to do!! :bleh:

take your
:bs: to his topics!!

last time i looked this was a Johnson's machine shop topic !!

I'll agree with you Debbie, they did a great job!!! You all drove a great race!!

Hey drt lvr, sure wish you could have been there! It was some good racing!! :thumbsup:

Kasper...............wish I could have been there also! Just decided to rest last weekend. Might return to Gaffney this weekend if I can get off in time and not too tired. LOL! Are ya'll gonna run the big 4-cylinder race up there?

:( you citrimax really hurt my feelings,lol,sorry if you got offended by the little joke i did above(drt lvr or anyone else)why would i won't to argue with you on here,if you know what i can and can not manage then you know us good enough to call or come by,you WILL NOT see me reply to this topic any more for any reason,this is my last reply,GOOD JOB johnson's machine ya'll got them 4 banggers running strong,#22 Joey Strickland-2002 B-Hobbie Points Champion...:p

U tell them strick!! AND SOME PEOPLE TAKE STUFF TO SERIOUS:waa:

Drt Lvr we haven't decided yet about Gaffney's race? We're gonna take this weekend off and get our Christmas shopping done! We have about 26 kids we buy for and we need to start now to get it all done. Have you heard about our new little addition to the team? His name is Blaise Channing Rachels, born October 13. He's the son of Brent Rachels. Well you take care and we'll talk to you later. Be cool !! LOL!!!

yeah......I heard about the new crewmember. Bet 24mom is Really excited. Be sure to convey my congratulations to her if you would!
26 kids.........wow! Ya'll better get started tommorrow!LOL!
**And I promise................to TRY to be cool ...........LOL!!!
Hope to talk to ya'll soon. Tell your bossman I might be coming to see him soon. Seems like I hear muffler trouble creeping up on my truck.LOL!
Let me know about Gaffney....when ya'll decide.

drt lvr 24 mom is all excited!! Bossman said to come see him or call 833-5629 when you're ready. We'll let you know about Gaffney. Be cool!!! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom