Josh Berry to the 9… kinda

It's not that deep. I just never remembered you mentioning Almirola was your favorite driver. I was surprised if that's the case was all
Who knew?

tempImagepjGYgk.pngtempImagen06ECL.png

This place is so desperate to fire Alex, and all he’s done this year thus far is produce. Not to mention he’s resigned with HMS recently and Ally Bank did as well. He’s going to be driver 48 for the foreseeable future.
Right!? Like do people not realize he won 4 races in 2021? Obviously a terrific driver

SHR has two great young talents in Briscoe & Preece. They've struggled this year so you'd think Custer wasn't the issue last season. Herbst outran Custer last week though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Herbst in the #4. He brings some $$$ & isn't terrible.
How good are they? Really.

Briscoe made the round of 8 last year. Preece is highly regarded in the garage area. I think he'll have some solid runs & maybe even get a win.
Briscoe was nowhere after his win, and Preece while highly regarded hasn't done much. Briscoe is overrated IMO, and Preece is a great story ready to be written, but he hasn't provided much in the way of a storyline.

Back
Top Bottom