JPM

DaBiff1618

Team Owner
What's the deal with this guy? I was excited to see him go back to indycar but he's stunk it up. Does his team suck or is it time for him to retire?

Too early to make a strong judgement. He's in the same spot in the standings that RHR was in two years ago. Dixon didn't do much before July last year either.

Not that he's going to win the title, but seven races is't a whole lot to go off of.

I woul d probably think its harder physicLly because of being lower to tge ground.

Montoya has an interesting perspective since he is the only one who has raced competitively in three top series. I wonder how he judges each series, I imagine there are good and bad points to each series.

I think it is too early too. I was thinking his age might be a factor in open wheel but Helio is older.

I agree that it may be to early. And you also have to realize the Natural Rate of Decline is different depending on sport and the competitors themselves. Indycar's "Natural Rate of Decline" seems to be around the age of 40. We seen the past couple seasons, a once dominate Dario Franchitti win 1 race and get beaten by his teammate regularly. Helio is now 39, he has been a mainstay for over a decade now at the top. Montoya who will turn 39 soon, has been out of the series for a long time. Getting readjusted is likely going to take some time, and he is running competitive, maybe not winning races but he is competitive.

He must have been working on his English.I could understand his interview.This time.

He must have been working on his English.I could understand his interview.This time.
------LOL!! It is hard to understand a lot of these guys when they are being interviewed. I'm surprised that Mikhail Aleshin speaks so well for someone from Russia.

Well he drives a Penske so it's defninitely not the team, i'm sure Roger made sure prior to the start of the season that the team was ready. I will say that a few races don't make a season, we'll have to wait till season's end to judge his performance...

Back
Top Bottom