Jr makes it pole #2!!

if you do....i can just get a new screen name and come back...its that simple

DEI I don't think he is closing a thread...I think he is shutting you down. Have another beer.

Close me down...ill come back..you keep banning...i'll continue to come back...no big deal

Paul doesnt scare me

Deifan paul is saying that you were talking about something off the track about tony while TS1 was talking about DaleJr's mistakes on the track, although TS1 did go a little over board.

Lets just get back to the topic

I dont think the pole has anything to do with Dale jrs problems with alcohol or tonys aggresiveness.

That was taking it to a personal level, but you taking it to a personal level against tstewart1's driver didn't help.

That's funny..."Paul doesn't scare me"

Like he built up all his courage to come and stand up to the big mean paulmonster!

To me, It's like going over to friends house for a few beers and pissin on their carpet. You own the place, you pay the bills, you make the rules, you get to pick whats played on the stereo.
Paul lets people disagree he lets them debate he even lets them argue. When it gets beligerent and stays that way the instigator needs to go. As it should be.

Someone tell me he was just being that stupid on purpose...I mean, no one is that stupid are they?

66, you may be the coolest Harvick fan in the world. :thumbsup:

Then again, you may be the ONLY Harv...oh, never mind. hehehehe

:D

Yeah, me and 66 get into it all the time. And it's always a little gruff and we don't see eye to eye. But there's a respect there...and he has a brain in his head so that helps.

Well oh my gosh ain't we had fun.

By definition, an alcoholic is one who is addicted to alcohol. Alcohol is a highly addictive drug tho most everybody seems to think it is somewho different. In fact, alcohol is little more than a combination of ether and water....EtOH = 1/2 Et2O + 1/2 H2O. While it's true that the alcohol most people drink has been refined to a greater extent than this, the basic compostion remains the same. It is a mixture of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen mixed in such a fashion so as to dull the senses.

Ether being C4H8+H20 and alcohol being C4H8+2(H2O) the difference from one to the other is a single water molecule. That we have refined ether to a drinkable and socially acceptable level proves the power of it's addictive qualities. Remember also that even small quantities of ether leave the body in an almost comatose state. It is very, very powerful stuff.

Getting back to Junior. I have no idea if he be alcoholc (ie addicted to alcohol) but if the stories concerning his alcohol intake are even close to true, odds are he probably is. By definition it matters not if the intake is an ounce a day or a gallon a day. Addiction (along with it's effects) is always relative.

And speaking of which, anybody hear how Little Al is doing?

DEI Fan

At least Tony didn't engage in knocking every good car off the track in his first two seasons as a nascar winston cup driver! In his first 2 seasons the only car that Jr did not hit was the PACE Car!

Jr made plenty of stupid moves on the track that took out good cars all the time (one example is Kyle Petty at the Rock last year). I will also say that Jr has calmed down this year and I am glad to see that as well!

I can't remember Tony getting in too many wrecks let alone taking other cars out with dumb moves on the track. Tony is always the one that gets caught up in other peoples mess!

71 fan is pretty smart with this alcohol stuff? Did you ever belong to AA?????????

just kidding

:satisfied

Originally posted by tonystewart1
At least Tony didn't engage in knocking every good car off the track in his first two seasons as a nascar winston cup driver! In his first 2 seasons the only car that Jr did not hit was the PACE Car!

Actually I remember Tony hitting the pace car it a few times.

Can we get back to talking about Dale Jr's pole?

:D

Can't believe what happened to this thread while I was asleep!

So that is you isn't it, Elaine.

Jr's Pole got lost in the brawl last night. Hope he's ok by tomorrow. :)

My mother died an alcoholic death some 35 years ago. Pa lasted longer but finally left after kidney failure. My very oldest friend died of a heroin overdose. My next very oldest friend was killed in a drug deal gone sour. The next came back from VietNam a junkie. My aunt and uncle died instantly in a head on collision with a drunk.

I have done much vollenteer work in drug and alcohol rehabs and halfway houses, and considered entering the field as a profession. One of my sisters did.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
66, you may be the coolest Harvick fan in the world.    :thumbsup:  

Then again, you may be the ONLY Harv...oh, never mind.  hehehehe
:D He's not the only harvick fan there are two of us. LOL This has been a verry interesting tread. Lot of word games being played. Swing, Punch ,Drunk. To bad it had to come to an end. Oh well that life.

I like Jr and I try to like Stewart. I think Jr talks out his ass sometimes though. He still has some growing up to do and he probabaly thinks that bragging about stuff like this may make him more popular.....hell, I dunno.

I don't know if DEI was talking about when Stewart hit Jeff Gordon in the pits or if he was talking about when he and Robby Gordon got into it in the garage. I think he (DEI) was talking out his ass too.

Never argue when you're drunk, its make you look even more stupid.

Back
Top Bottom