JRM and Josh to Cup?

Then I'm not understanding the question regarding Jr. and Rick.
Hamlin is an independent contractor providing services to JGR. He has no equity.

Hendrick is listed as a car owner on one or more JRM B Main cars and apparently has a minor equity position in that org. If Joonyah goes Cup racing, moving Rick out will result in a couple of invoices from a lawyer and that's about it.

Hendrick is listed as a car owner on one or more JRM B Main cars and apparently has a minor equity position in that org.
That's the part I wasn't aware of. I assume Rick wouldn't disagree with a cheap buyout. It's not like he'd be losing JRM as a development team.

Or Spin up JRM2 for Cup as a new separate entity and a Hendrick partner.

NASCAR has said that Denny's team can't essentially be a fifth JGR car but we all know that's what it is.
It's a business to business relationship.

There are invoices issued every month. That's what "we" all know.

Maybe I’m just naive; but if JR really wanted to join cup Jr, NASCAR and Mr H would figure it out and make it work.
Let's note that Jr. hasn't yet said he wants to go to Cup, only that it makes sense to look at the idea since the economies are changing. It's way too early to talk about who's sitting in this non-existing seat.

There are invoices issued every month. That's what "we" all know.
"Well now, Denny, it looks like you took out the trash every day this week, mowed the lawn, and washed the dog. I guess you can go racing Sunday, but next week I'll expect you to wash the car."

"Gee whiz, thanks. Unca Joe!"

Do you see JJC attracting a major sponsor? Didn't Patrick bring GoDaddy with her from Indy?
I see JRM possibly attracting a sponsor. It's not necessarily the drivers primary role to gain sponsorship, although it doesn't hurt.

Since I'm on a roll with unpopular opinions, there shouldn't be limits on teams. Is the sport really better off with Rick Ware Racing running four backmarker cars than it would be if JGR added a fifth team?

Since I'm on a roll with unpopular opinions, there shouldn't be limits on teams. Is the sport really better off with Rick Ware Racing running four backmarker cars than it would be if JGR added a fifth team?

I’m not sure this would be unpopular. It would stop drivers from losing rides for one if they needed to make room for someone else.

Those 4 back marker teams with families that depend on racing are better off than another super team.

Let's note that Jr. hasn't yet said he wants to go to Cup, only that it makes sense to look at the idea since the economies are changing. It's way too early to talk about who's sitting in this non-existing seat.
So drivers mentioned like Jennifer Jo Cobb, Josh Berry, Brad Keselowski and Alex Bowman won’t have a seat for next year?

That swings both ways. Are we better off with a fifth or sixth Ware team?

Berry's waiver thread is gone.

I guess he got one.
I wondered why the birds were singing again, the air was clearer, and the sun more shinier today.

To me the issue was separating opinions about the rules from how NASCAR chose to apply them in Berry's specific case. I never did get to ask if Berry / JRM had even applied for a waiver. Opening with a factually incorrect sentence didn't help.

The last two posts killed it.

Two mutts forgot they weren't in The Podium.

^^ More charters = less money for the 36. Every week.

Exclusivity is the point.

Back
Top Bottom