Just a test...trying to learn to use special features

M

Mike-24_fan

Okay, what am I doing wrong? I have a photo in my C file system that I am trying to attach. But it doesn't seem to want to work for me. Any help would be appreciated.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Not positive but the system may not recognize the ".ipg" as a valid format.

Try to save your image as a ".jpg" file and try it again.

Go to the Testing Forum off the main menu and play around with it. IF you still have trouble someone will walk you through it if ya ask in the Help Forum

If the picture is on your computer, simply press the "Browse" button at the bottom of the area where you type your post. A window will pop up and you can browse to the picture on your computer. Double click the file and that will automatically fill out the box next to the browse button. Click submit and everything should be all set. You cannot use the IMG tags for pictures that are on your computer, and you cannot use the browse button for pictures that are on the internet.

This is according to Paul's help thread.

Mike, you don't use the "img" button when you are trying to post pictures on your computer. Use the "browse" button below the area you type your post in to locate the picture on your computer that you wish to post. The "img" is to post a picture that is on the internet.

Mike, like HS said try the Test board (you even said 'ok I'll try that').

You can also read the FAQ for step by step instructions.

I was there and have gotten the pictures to come up, but I have to work on the size thingy now. Hopefully i will be able to know how to do this and post my halloween photo without screwing things up.

Back
Top Bottom