Just want to say hello and thanks for letting me sign up

HoopsMcCann

Jackman
New Member!
Glad I found this thread and am thankful to be here. I’m just getting my feet wet as there are so many different subjects and choices to post on. I liked reading the forum but it will be nice for me to chip in my 2 cents here and there. Thank you again.

Old Kid

Car Chief
Contributor
Glad I found this thread and am thankful to be here. I’m just getting my feet wet as there are so many different subjects and choices to post on. I liked reading the forum but it will be nice for me to chip in my 2 cents here and there. Thank you again.
I'm guessing given your forum name that you're a fellow Steely Dan fan.

antman12

Jackman
Just seeing this thread now. I watched Nascar casually for a few years, but over the last couple years I have become a huge fan and wanted a place to learn and discuss! Happy the admins opened registration back up. Thanks again.

Clutch

Team Owner
Just seeing this thread now. I watched Nascar casually for a few years, but over the last couple years I have become a huge fan and wanted a place to learn and discuss! Happy the admins opened registration back up. Thanks again.
I will add my thanks as well. Been following this site for a while hoping that the admins would open new member registration again.

Looking forward to some spirited discussions with fellow racing fans.
I didn't see a particular place for new members to check in so I hope here is all right. Looking forward to following the Nascar, IndyCar and short track stuff. :newbie:
Glad to see all of you new guys.
The Annex is under used so great that you thought to post here!

Welcome to all of you!

2 Sweet

Legend
I didn't see a particular place for new members to check in so I hope here is all right. Looking forward to following the Nascar, IndyCar and short track stuff. :newbie:
Central Ohio, huh? Me too! I'm on the west side of Columbus (Hilliard)

Top Bottom