K&N series news

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Heads up. Showing a K&N race on NBCSN @ 6:00 EST pm 9/27 with a Modified race an hour later.

Thats a broadcast schedule! Not news! Just kidding.

In actual news, Tyler Dippel (who is second in the point standings) has been released from DGR. He drove for different teams during the first two rounds of the season but has been with DGR since the 3rd round of the year, which they won together. They have not had a win since then. Todd Gilliland will drive that car at the Dover finale. No word yet on if Dippel will run that final race with another team. He did announce that he will be racing in the final 4 NASCAR truck series with GMS.

DGR did announce that NHRA Pro Stock driver Tanner Gray will race full time for them in the K&N Pro Series next year.

turns out it is the delayed race of New Hampshire. Lots of two and three wide racing so far.

turns out it is the delayed race of New Hampshire. Lots of two and three wide racing so far.

yeah, thats the race from saturday. The modified race is the Musket 250 from saturday as well. I'm guessing the modified race will also be in the normal 1 hour(45 min without commercials) time slot? That will be extremely edited to fit in that timeslot...

wow a couple of really good races at Loudon, glad I got to catch the replays.. Preese took a big hit from Colby after he tangled with Bonsignore

wow a couple of really good races at Loudon, glad I got to catch the replays.. Preese took a big hit from Colby after he tangled with Bonsignore

They showed those live on FANSCHOICE.TV as well. Someone has uploaded those to youtube already as well. The Pintys series race from NHMS is on youtube already as well.

They showed those live on FANSCHOICE.TV as well. Someone has uploaded those to youtube already as well. The Pintys series race from NHMS is on youtube already as well.

yeah I have the Pinty's bookmarked on YouTube, haven't had the time to watch it yet. Funny how slower at Loudon brings out fender to fender plenty of passing close racing at Loudon of all places.

yeah I have the Pinty's bookmarked on YouTube, haven't had the time to watch it yet. Funny how slower at Loudon brings out fender to fender plenty of passing close racing at Loudon of all places.

The modifieds are always great there! K&N is a bit hit and miss IMO. Some of their races there are alright, but i think they are better at short tracks. Even their Dover races are better than the NHMS races IMO

If anyone is interested in K&N, I recommend watching the race from last night at All American Speedway in Roseville, CA. The place was packed, awesome race, also included probably the craziest crash I’ve seen in a K&N race. It probably airs next Thursday or something on NBC sports net

Deegan update:

Practiced 5th, qualified 2nd, finished 7th.

Toyota/NAPA AutoCare 200 presented by TriCo Welding Supplies

Gray: NASCAR Has More To Offer For Young Drivers

Next year Gray steps away from his family’s drag racing operation to join DGR-Crosley, which just won the NASCAR K&N East Series championship with Tyler Ankrum. Even though Gray will no longer be racing with his family, he doesn’t see that as an issue or an adjustment.

http://www.racintoday.com/archives/63078

That is two K&N companion events for next year so far. The WoO on dirt in Vegas is the other.

Last year K&N ran on the day before IndyCar. ARCA ran the day before the trucks as well, i believe they are also running the same day as the trucks this year.
The stands were pretty empty for the ARCA race last year, maybe thats why they made their weekends 1 day shows.
Good for the fans, since Gateway likes to gouge fans on parking charging $20 per day.
Last year going to the full weekend would be $40 per weekend parking... Should be $20 for the full weekend to park next year unless they decide to raise it.
I like the track i'm not a fan of that parking deal there. I've gone to ARCA and K&N races for as low as $10, $12, $15 and $20 which included free parking... Gateways ticket prices aren't as cheap as those either...

natalie decker to be driving some truck races with her new team. GO SLOW Decker....I DO however like that she is driving some trucks before going Xfinity...lets hope she earns her chops before going to the next level

Deegan certainly isnt shy with the bumper, pretty much put I think it was Garrett in the wall.

upload_2019-4-6_22-40-56.png

Back
Top Bottom