Kansas Bonehead

Efisher131

750 truther
Cliff Daniels for pitting Larson with so few laps on tires early in stage 3.

The Gerbils calling the Xfinity race actively cheering for storylines they wanted instead of just calling the race.

The Gerbils calling the Xfinity race actively cheering for storylines they wanted instead of just calling the race.

I was watching football all day but watched the final 19 laps of Cup. I get why NBC places so much emphasis on the playoffs, as they should. But they were overboard with it in that segment I watched.

Bonehead NBC is too cheap to use other people in Xfinity besides the gerbils so you have the playoff clown show both races. None of them have any sense of humor, it's all about the drama that is mostly non existent, and the "cut line" which is pretty worthless until the final flag flies. But that doesn't stop the constant yammering and repeating themselves over and over.

Bonehead NBC is too cheap to use other people in Xfinity besides the gerbils so you have the playoff clown show both races. None of them have any sense of humor, it's all about the drama that is mostly non existent, and the "cut line" which is pretty worthless until the final flag flies. But that doesn't stop the constant yammering and repeating themselves over and over.
Tbh it’s kind of their job though. I almost guarantee the networks pay and tell them them to try to make that drama. They believe that sells.

Whether I agree with that or at least how much I agree vs think it’s another story entirely is different.

What gets me is that a lot of fans spend good money to buy big screen tv's and they especially want to watch the last 20 laps of the race and the network seemed to think that was a good time to show a recap of what happened earlier in the race and then after that they cut half the screen to show a bunch of statistics. :(

What gets me is that a lot of fans spend good money to buy big screen tv's and they especially want to watch the last 20 laps of the race and the network seemed to think that was a good time to show a recap of what happened earlier in the race and then after that they cut half the screen to show a bunch of statistics. :(
or they go thru the whole season showing a driver wrecking and running the dude down. If it was me and I caught gerbil Jeff out, I would pop a top knot on the top of his squirrel head and tell him to cut the crap, you are messing with my income.

Cliff Daniels.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bonehead NBC is too cheap to use other people in Xfinity besides the gerbils so you have the playoff clown show both races
Different people in the booth for the X races would still be preaching the same Playoff Gospel According to NBC. Different clowns, same show.

Fox was hilarious, Waltrip wouldn't let them say cut off line, he kept saying no, it's wouldn't advance. They were all cracking up.

I didn’t watch much of the truck race outside of the last couple laps but people were accusing Mikey of being drunk in the booth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll give this one to the announcers as for me they make watching a race less enjoyable.

Reactions: sdj
Then give it to those who continue to employ the announcers. Those are the people who won't change either the announcers or their scripts.
You think gerbil Jeff has a script? lol that's rich. His script is being the dumbest in the room with the biggest mouth.

Considering the race was ran September 10th I would say every Cup team for not having some sort of patriotic paint scheme. Ok I'll live the #5 team a pass, but everyone else come on....

Back
Top Bottom