Kansas has shut down racing due to Covid

The whole state? or just certain tracks?
It looks like Caney Valley Speedway in Kansas is still planning on having their big USAC National Midget Championship race this weekend

The whole state? or just certain tracks?
It looks like Caney Valley Speedway in Kansas is still planning on having their big USAC National Midget Championship race this weekend
May be county by county. I follow Valley Speedway and they made an announcement. The latest predictions have 225K deaths by Nov 1st. I suspect it will be much higher. Because "Merican's are stupid. Plus now our administration has stipulated health info is no longer given to CDC. Gets routed to WH first then they decide what is released. But if we would just quit testing so much people would quit getting sick. My local ex-co-workers still say it's all a Democratic/media overblown hoax. Actually laugh about it. Or we domed.

May be county by county. I follow Valley Speedway and they made an announcement. The latest predictions have 225K deaths by Nov 1st. I suspect it will be much higher. Because "Merican's are stupid. Plus now our administration has stipulated health info is no longer given to CDC. Gets routed to WH first then they decide what is released. But if we would just quit testing so much people would quit getting sick. My local ex-co-workers still say it's all a Democratic/media overblown hoax. Actually laugh about it. Or we domed.
been watching way too much HBO

1594828460395.png

Ok? What makes my mistake really funny to me is we had a city cop that was just a little smarter than Barney Fife. One time he was stopping an out-of-state vehicle. He asked the guy where he was from, he said Kansas City and our Barney replied "then why do you have Missouri license plates? So I now find this hilarious. Really.

Belleville, IL. (07/14/2020) Due to ongoing restrictions and limitations by Jackson County and City Officials of Grain Valley, Missouri, Valley Speedway has been forced to make the ultimate decision in postponing this weekend’s racing program that includes the annual running of the “King of Kansas City” with the POWRi Lucas Oil WAR Sprint League.

That isn't true either. They aren't racing in Grain Valley Missouri, but the are the 25th in Monett Mo.

Racing action for the POWRi Lucas Oil WAR Sprint League will now resume on Saturday, July 25th at Monett Speedway in Monett Missouri. BTW the Nascar race at Kansas, without fans is scheduled for week after next.

Back
Top Bottom