Kenny Schrader does it again!

N

NASCAR Freak

I can't believe it Ken Schrader has had 4 awesome race finishes in a row, (Golden Corral 500 26 place, Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 22 place, Food City 500 6 place, Samsung/Radio Shack 500 19 place). If those 4 races were the only races so far this year he would be solidly in the top 20 in points, and with races in Martinsville coming up and Talladega just around the corner I expect him to be pushing for a top 20 spot in the points. Keep it up Kenny!

Well...I dunno if any of those are "awesome" except for that 6th at Bristol, but it's a heck of a whole lot better than last year!! :cheers:

i just hope he runs well at Dega in a few weeks.

and i will see him in his dirt car in May at Paducah International :)

It is nice to see Kenny running better this year, cause he certainly has the talent. I'd love to see him win a race. :bounce:

i think i would rather see Kenny win than anyone ! don't think there is a harder working driver out there.

Originally posted by de7xwcc@Apr 9 2004, 01:22 PM
i think i would rather see Kenny win than anyone ! don't think there is a harder working driver out there.
:cheers: :cheers:

Be nice to see him win at Dega, (i belive he has won there before....right? :unsure: )

i thought he had 4 wins and not 3..guess i thought wrong....nothing new there :lol:

well he had basicaly had crap to drive (except the 25 car) when he raced for APT and MBV2 (or what ever it is) and now the bam car........i just wish he got a chance in the 25 car again for this year and see if he still what we could do in a good car.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Apr 9 2004, 02:22 PM
i thought he had 4 wins and not 3..guess i thought wrong....nothing new there :lol:

well he had basicaly had crap to drive (except the 25 car) when he raced for APT and MBV2 (or what ever it is) and now the bam car........i just wish he got a chance in the 25 car again for this year and see if he still what we could do in a good car.
That thing shows him only having 3 wins, but he's won 4 times. It doesn't list his Atlanta win.

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 9 2004, 04:19 PM
Uh,,,,,Tony, that link does NOT support your statement.
i belie it does kat, it has all the races he has done.
ag finish track dates/start/wins/top5/top10/top20
20.95 Talladega Superspeedway (1969 - Present) 38 1 6 11 17

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 9 2004, 04:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 9 2004, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever@Apr 9 2004, 02:22 PM

That thing shows him only having 3 wins, but he's won 4 times. It doesn't list his Atlanta win. [/b][/quote]
i knew i was right, thats a 1st. ^_^ :lol:

Thanks Steph

BTW, He is racing in the ARCA race at Nashville tonight!!! :cheers: :cheers:

I guess I should have explained in detail what you would be looking at when you clicked the link. Since the question was about Schrader's Talladega performance, I was simply answering that.

That link to you to Ken's performance on current tracks under their currrent configuration.

If you want his full stats for all tracks (even defunct ones) and all configurations, then try this link....

Ken Schrader All Time Track-by-Track Performance

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 9 2004, 04:19 PM
Uh,,,,,Tony, that link does NOT support your statement.
uh... how does that link NOT support the statement that Ken Scharder has 1 win and 6 top 5 finishes at Talladega in 38 career starts?

Originally posted by NASCAR Freak@Apr 8 2004, 11:09 PM
I can't believe it Ken Schrader has had 4 awesome race finishes in a row, (Golden Corral 500 26 place, Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 22 place, Food City 500 6 place, Samsung/Radio Shack 500 19 place). If those 4 races were the only races so far this year he would be solidly in the top 20 in points, and with races in Martinsville coming up and Talladega just around the corner I expect him to be pushing for a top 20 spot in the points. Keep it up Kenny!
Tony, please re-read the original post. It is in support of Ken's finishes THIS year.

Originally posted by kat2220+Apr 9 2004, 07:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Apr 9 2004, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NASCAR Freak@Apr 8 2004, 11:09 PM
I can't believe it Ken Schrader has had 4 awesome race finishes in a row, (Golden Corral 500&nbsp; 26 place, Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 22 place, Food City 500 6 place, Samsung/Radio Shack 500 19 place). If those 4 races were the only races so far this year he would be solidly in the top 20 in points, and with races in Martinsville coming up and Talladega just around the corner I expect him to be pushing for a top 20 spot in the points.&nbsp; Keep it up Kenny!
Tony, please re-read the original post. It is in support of Ken's finishes THIS year. [/b][/quote]
Kat he posted that because i said i hope he does good/benice to see him win @ dega when i go in a few weeks. :)

He Got 5th in the ARCA race @ Nashville tonight!! :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: B)

pos/name/# of points
40 Schrader Kenny 56

he fnished 40th in points at Paducah International Raceway last year!!

Back
Top Bottom