Kenny Schrader...when?

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
When was the first time you remember seeing Kenny Schrader and what was he driving? For me, it was when he crossed, or almost crossed the finish line upside down driving a Junie Donlevey #90 what Ford, I think. Anyway, that was the first time I have any recollection of his name. Anyone remember that?

Nope I don't remember. The first time I heard about him he was driving for Petree.

Gee, I can't remember what year, the early "90"s. I remember him driving the Folgers 25.

I remember Kenny Schrader from way back when......but what year, what number he drove, or what team he drove for I'm without a clue. But, then I rarely care who a driver drives for or what his number is. :D

It had to be either 1985, 86 or 87 because those where the only years Kenny drove for Junie. Before that, he drove five races in a car owned by Elmo Langly. Kenny won the ROY in 1985 and moved to Hendricks in 1988.

I remember watching him on dirt in the early 80's. Not sure what race it was but it was one of those old World of Outlaws races.

The first time I heard of Ken Schrader is when he was driving the #25 Budweiser Chevy for Hendrick. I am familiar with the #90 car he drove for Junior Donlavey in the 80's. I believe Donlavey was the one that gave Schrader his first shot in Winston Cup. It was a red and blue thunderbird, I forget the sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom