Kenseth in the 42 was a mistake

It's not bad. It kinda tastes like chicken

Ken Crow Eats Crow – MaliaLitman.com

Good strategy and he hung in there. I think he had some wheel spin on that final restart or Aric wasn’t too keen on pushing.

Good strategy and he hung in there. I think he had some wheel spin on that final restart or Aric wasn’t too keen on pushing.
If he would have got a cleaner restart he just might have brought home win #40. Too bad he didn't have a teammate or friendly party behind him on that the final restart. Things really fell right for Harvick.

Kenseth had a good car and more importantly the crew was flawless and Kenseth drove a smart race. But he didn't have the car to beat the 4 IMO, another team who were almost mistake free. The 11 team got too ambitious with their setup and it bit them. These guys have thousands of dollars tied up in simulators, mapping equipment and race data. The engineers at JGR missed the setup by a hair. That is all it takes between winning and losing. I complain when Goodyear brings rocks to the track that last forever and aren't a factor. But when they do bring a softer tire and it is a factor many fans complain. :idunno:

I've noticed Kenseth has been starting mid pack and often races into the top 10 but falters late in the race for various reasons. He has had several decent finishes. I think he is the right driver for the role he is filling. His experience makes a difference getting up to speed with a team.

Better....but he did pretty much the same with the 17 a couple of years ago, so this track suits him well.

He has never been a "gung-ho" restart guy...and actually thought he might finish 4th after the final restart. He surprised me... if he would have gotten the same shove as Harvick, believe Kenseth would have won.

Better....but he did pretty much the same with the 17 a couple of years ago, so this track suits him well.

He has never been a "gung-ho" restart guy...and actually thought he might finish 4th after the final restart. He surprised me... if he would have gotten the same shove as Harvick, believe Kenseth would have won.

Two SHR guys being in the second row certainly didn't help Matt.

Really thought Kenseth was better than Harvick before Hamlins tire went... the restart was such an advantage for Kevin. He’s one of the best in the game at the art of restarts. Kenseth also restarted with SHR cars all around him for what that’s worth

Sheesh, another CC who doesn't want to work with Kenseth.
Kenseth expects demands deferential treatment at all times. If you frown or don't call him "Sir," he'll put you in the wall big time. Maybe that was Chad Johnston's problem..:idunno:

(Just kidding. It was a softball. I *had* to hit it.)

Kenseth expects demands deferential treatment at all times. If you frown or don't call him "Sir," he'll put you in the wall big time. Maybe that was Chad Johnston's problem..:idunno:

(Just kidding. It was a softball. I *had* to hit it.)
:sarcasm: :puffin:

Kind of saw that coming after last weeks fiasco. Running out of tires is the CC's responsibility.

They have had very few good results with that team since the loss of Larson. I bet Chiparoni is missing Larson right about now...but, it doesn't look like Larson is missing him.

They have had very few good results with that team since the loss of Larson. I bet Chiparoni is missing Larson right about now...but, it doesn't look like Larson is missing him.
The 42 car lost their in house chassis engineer during the hiatus, that was the guy that was responsible for the initial track set up (at the garage). Pretty sure that might have caused a blip. Listening to the radio on Sunday, there was an obvious issue going on between Kenseth and the CC. Kenseth would tell the CC what he wanted and the CC kept insisting that Kenseth was wrong. The car was hooked up coming off but terrible turning in. Car looked like it was set to rim ride, unfortunately that is not what this track was giving them.

Back
Top Bottom