Kerry Earnhardt in battle with Teresa Earnhardt over name

Could you imagine if Dale Jr. named his son Dale Earnhardt III?

The amount of "Dale Earnhardt 3" merchandise that you could then sell would be huge.
I honestly would not be surprised if Jr ever decides to have kids & if he has a son to be named Dale or Ralph.

Wonder what the elder Petty's reaction would be if Kyle Petty were to put together a bunch of songs he recorded and hawked the assemblage as “The Petty Collection.”

Wow how long does she think she can ride Dale's coattail? Obviously forever.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. takes a side in family feud: #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. is not happy with his stepmother - again. Earnhardt told Scott Fowler as part of an exclusive Charlotte Observer interview Thursday that he was siding with his half-brother over his stepmother in a legal dispute. The issue: Whether Kerry Earnhardt can use his last name to market homes that he and his wife Rene helped design as part of a series of houses to be built by Schumacher homes. "Obviously, I'm in support of my brother," Dale Earnhardt Jr. said.

Read the rest here.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20160528f

from jayski.....

Appeals court to hear Earnhardt case:
A federal court appeals panel in Washington will hear oral arguments March 10 in the appeal of a U.S. Patent and Trademark Office ruling that Teresa Earnhardt can't bar her stepson, Kerry, from using the term "Earnhardt Collection" to promote homes Kerry and his wife, Rene, help design and promote for Schumacher Homes. Teresa is the widow of Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Kerry's stepmother. Teresa claims that Kerry's use of the name could deceive or cause confusion that the homes are endorsed by her.

Back
Top Bottom