Kerry Earnhardt wrecks

;)

I feel bad, not giving him a chance and all. I know there isn't much evidence for me to make this kind of judgement on his skill and all...seeing how good he did in an ARCA race once.

Looked to me like he just wasn't paying attention.......or maybe he was just hoping he'd miss Hank. Either way he screwed up.:)

Did you want this old Earnhardt fan to stick up for him?:)

No...I know that you see things as they are. I'm fishing for the others...

I missed it too.

Poor Kerry, always getting caught up in someone else's wreck.

Paul,Are you still trying to throw a turd in the punch bowl?
Kerry is having a hell of a lot of fun,thats all that counts if you are from the dew drop gang.:p

Originally posted by paul
No...I know that you see things as they are.  I'm fishing for the others...

The people in this pond are too smart for fishing!!:) I couldn't get much action on my fishing expodition a week ago about NA$CA$H either!! Oh well.:D

I'm sure they'll all be out in full force if Jr finishes well tomorrow.

Will be an active pond!

If Jr wins, I'll be there on their side!!:D Just hope he doesn't bounce Ward in the process getting there........TWF might jump through his computer to come get me next time!!:)

When the DEI was new,they had the restrictor plate races figured out already, due to the old mans input.That team has not learned a thing since.They may have had a chance if Dale SR.were still alive,because he would have kicked some rearends by now.I don't see that kind of leadership at all now.

Kerry doesn't drive for DEI. Terry Bradshaw and another owner that I always have problems remembering his name are Kerry's team.

That true Wrangman,But I bet that car has made at DEI written all over the pink slip.:)

Probably.......but because Bradshaw bought (or recieved gratis) a car from DEI how does that give DEI any control over what goes on in Terry's team? Guess I'm missing a point or something......if you want to bash Kerry or his team, go ahead. Just don't see the DEI connection.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Probably.......but because Bradshaw bought (or recieved gratis) a car from DEI how does that give DEI any control over what goes on in Terry's team?  Guess I'm missing a point or something......if you want to bash Kerry or his team, go ahead.  Just don't see the DEI connection.:)
I am not a basher by intention Wrangman.I just think that Kerry prolly gets a lot of tech support from there,The truth is he is not that talented a race car driver.Sorry if I offended you in any way.Maybe I jumped from that issue to the DEI garage problems in this threads context,I will try to keep them seperate.:)

Probably.......but because Bradshaw bought (or recieved gratis) a car from DEI how does that give DEI any control over what goes on in Terry's team?  Guess I'm missing a point or something......if you want to bash Kerry or his team, go ahead.  Just don't see the DEI connection.:)

DE, I don't think anyone was bashing, just having fun.
And I will never understand bashing anyway... As I say RESPECT ALL, WISH NO HARM!!! and JUST BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm not offended in ANY way........and you will get no argument from me about Kerry's driving abilities. Whatever team Kerry drives for doesn't mean that DEI has a hand in anything that that team does. You were making a connection I didn't understand. I guess I sort of do now.

Who's feuding? I didn't (and still don't) see a connection. Is that feuding?

My thoughts on Kerry (which I have stated several times in the past) are that he should get out of the driver end of racing........do something else. Perhaps something for DEI. Maybe that was the connection?

i just looked at the results and was fixin to ask if it was the usual for him and so i hear it was

Okay........:beerchug: :ROFLMFAO:

I love Peace talks:) :) :) :) :) from the old flower child.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom