Kevin Harvick Fan Club Discussion #3

H

Happy29

post-2-1071533549.jpg

This is it, our last meeting of the year and the third since the group has been started. Once again, I have set up a thread for the Kevin Harvick Racing-Forums Fan Club Meeting which will take place on December 29th.

Below is our current member list, feel free to sign up if you wish.

Member List:
Happy29
DirtyMo1381529
slick-nick
Gollum
esorlxaw
Tommy29
Riggs10Fan a.k.a Coffee Warlord
kat2220
bowtie
judas1
Flametamer

If you feel I have made a mistake on the list, let me know about it and I'll see what I could do.

With that out of the way, you can check and check out today whenever you wish. I'll be seeing you guys when the discussion gets heavy. I am certain it would be in your best interest to participate in this discussion if you're a member, because if you dont it would be certain death.

GO 29 !

kan1_69.jpg

Arright, I'll cut you guys some slack.

Man, you know its a low turnout day when your Vice President doesnt show up, the Wartime Consigwhatever guy doesnt showup and all that stuff happens

I was just thinking, this image doesnt show the full extent of such a brilliant burnout

10_bricks.jpg

Yeah, I agree, it wouldve been a better shot had it shown the whole burnout.

I made it, I made it. At a allday meeting there is no such thing as being late.

Thats true Gollum, I hope everyone can make it, thank you guys for making it on time.

And for those who will be late, you'll need a written pass from your parents to be accepted back into the fan club!

Heres a much much better picture of the burnout:

ind1_01.jpg

Nothing really, just start talking to keep me from sinking into a state of ultimate boredom :mellow:

You know C, I say we just get drunk and play ping-pong for the next few hours

rcr11-ric2.jpg

Off-season is a drag, I need someone to put me out of my misery.

"One's just the loneliest number that you'll ever do, two, can be as better as one, but it's the loneliest number since the number one."

Yeah, I have an MP3 of that song, one of my all-time favorites.

Arright, let's get this conversation into 4th gear starting with this !

Attachments

• Harvickpreviewcar.jpg
    Harvickpreviewcar.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 23
Holy Rusted Metal Batman! That's one hell of a good car Happy! ^_^

that car is sweet happy
i was hoping that if rcr decided to change harvicks paint scheme again, that they would do it like you did

Pretty nice car. But I still like it better with more black on it. Just something about a black Goodwrench chevy. :cheers:

Does anyone know of a link (or have a picture they can post) of the burnout diecast? I'd love to see that.

Not that I know of, however it has to be a highly valued item at $69.99.

Back
Top Bottom