"Kevin Harvick is a punk"

And he races like a chicken!! I'm sure he wanted to add another word to that one to make a more definite statement..........but Gregg learned from Jr last year!! :)

It's good to see that feud is alive and well!!! :beerbang:

I thought that Biff's whole statement about Harvick was funny. I wonder what will happen in tommorrows race between then if anything. Make's you wonder. One of those things that make's you go hmmmmmmm?

Biffle and Harvick are both chasing a Championship in the Cup series.........nothing will happen. :) Now in the Busch or truck series you might see a little pushing and shoving...........but nothing that will carry over to the Cup! Just too much is as stake. :D

I don't completely understand what Biffle's complaint was...Harvick should've passed to give Biffle the lucky dog? I'd think that Biffle should've passed Harvick and not have to worry about it.

Patrick9999 said:
I don't completely understand what Biffle's complaint was...Harvick should've passed to give Biffle the lucky dog? I'd think that Biffle should've passed Harvick and not have to worry about it.

Amen, Patrick. The last time I looked wasn't keeping your competition behind you a smart move?

I nearly fell over I was laughing so hard at Biffle.

As far as I'm concerned, I think Kevin played the winning card. :beerbang:

I'm going to have to go back and watch the end of the race. We had to leave before it was over. Sounds like I missed something.

Patrick9999 said:
Me either.

Or maybe a couple of drivers wanting a Championship!!! And wanting one really bad!!! :D :beerbang:

They both have a passion for racing and sometimes that passion comes out of their mouths wrong IMO.

DE_Wrangler_2 said:
Or maybe a couple of drivers wanting a Championship!!! And wanting one really bad!!! :D :beerbang:
If it was during a Cup race, then I could possibly agree with your statement DEW. But, it was during the Busch race.

Emotions run high..........no matter what series they might be racing in at the moment. They are competitors in both series...........but the only series that matters is the Cup for those two. It was all huff and puff..........it was over almost before it even got started. :D

There's an attitude in the sport that has recently showed up big time. It's a let's all be nice and polite to each other.......never get upset with anyone and show your emotion. It just might offend someone, ya know! I'm just glad it still happens once in a while........it's refreshing to see ole Biff whining about Kevin again. And Kevin with his smart ass retorts! Almost as good as the good old days with the Pettys and Allisons or good old Cale and A.J. going at it!! Geoff Bodine and Davey Allison used to really get after each other too!!!! :D :beerbang: :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom