Kevin Harvick Is The Real Nascar Sprint Cup CHampion For 2016.

Harvick is from Bakersfield.

He's lucky he's not in jail for stealing cars. 1 Cup is far more than he deserves.
I'm sorry, but I'm not making the connection.

These three sentences don't appear to be connected in any way. I understand the first one, an obvious statement of fact. I don't get how it supports the following opinions.

Even though he'd have fewer championships without a chase, I think JJ is definitely in Earnhardt's league. He already has 4 more wins than Earnhardt had despite having 133 fewer starts than Earnhardt.
Exactly!

That's fine. It just proves the quality of the poster who makes accusations without shedding even the slightest amount of light on the subject.
We're expected to attack posts, not posters.

That aside, you're right. I am the worst poster on the forum.

We're expected to attack posts, not posters.

That aside, you're right. I am the worst poster on the forum.

Never said you were the worst. I just hate reading posts where people make accusations and then refuse to explain themselves.

Yawn, another insert driver here was the "real champion " thread.

Never said you were the worst. I just hate reading posts where people make accusations and then refuse to explain themselves.
Oh, for heaven's sake ... give it a rest. The sole purpose of the post you hate was to put something on the page that was even more ridiculous than post #1.

Take a vacation. Go to Bakersfield. You'll love it there.

Oh, for heaven's sake ... give it a rest. The sole purpose of the post you hate was to put something on the page that was even more ridiculous than post #1.

If that was your purpose, it didn't come across. The 'sarcasm' tag would have helped. I'm usually able to keep up with you, but at least two of us got left behind. Actually, I'm still not sure what that was about, but I'll get past it.

I didn't get the joke either, but I like dry humor, and there was no better thread for it.

I actually lived there for a few years.

And for the record, I didn't love it there.

^ I'm sure you didn't.

I spent a couple of dozen weekends at Mesa Marin. Met Harvick's old man there.

^ I'm sure you didn't.

I spent a couple of dozen weekends at Mesa Marin. Met Harvick's old man there.
Loved going to mesa marin...sucks they torn it down. I only met Mike once, stumbled across his shop looking for this paint shop. It was cool to see some old hang ups on his wall from Kevin's Winston West days.

Back
Top Bottom