Kez speaks out on his wreck

I have no problem what so ever with Brad's driving. But there are always some drivers that think they are senior "experts" because they have been around for awhile. He forgot he was a rookie once.

Maybe he hasn't and you know that had he made to many mistakes he sure wouldn't have made it to cup.

Maybe he hasn't and you know that had he made to many mistakes he sure wouldn't have made it to cup.
He has written may articles about his humble beginnings and I have read most if not all. He talks about owners who gave him breaks and people who helped him get to where he is. But he don't know Quinn Houff.

I am going to say one more thing about Brad. He has to be part of the daily conversations and he has to continue to build his name otherwise he doesn't have
a contract. You may not like what he says but he does have to fight for a job every year
as I don't think he has taken any big cuts yet. Not many of those drives left.

He has written may articles about his humble beginnings and I have read most if not all. He talks about owners who gave him breaks and people who helped him get to where he is. But he don't know Quinn Houff.
I don't know who he knows.

Back
Top Bottom