Kicking 2016 to the curb

Bobw

Team Owner
Damn what a &^%$#@ year. My brother finally realized his dream and opened his own restaurant late last year, in February he suffered a heart attack. Lost everything.
Last of my Dad's siblings passed away in April at 104 and she was still feisty as hell. She would have turned 105 this past Christmas eve.
Friends of ours and the Mom of one of my son's friends switched teams and took off for parts unknown with her ''girlfriend''. My son's friend younger brother became despondent and tried to commit suicide by wrapping his car around a tree. He's a mess physically and will need care for the rest of his life..
Last summer my wife was diagnosed with cancer. She underwent surgery and as of now is cancer free.
Back to my brother, he just had the catheter surgery so he can start peritoneal dialysis in mid January.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peritoneal_dialysis
My wife was hospitalized the week before Christmas with pneumococcal pneumonia, she came home last Tuesday. Santa went to the boys house on Christmas Day but is making a return today because Grampy has connections :) so we're having Christmas 2.0 here today.

2017 will start off on a good, no GREAT note. Daughter's divorce becomes final in 3 weeks. Told ya I didn't like that piece of shiit cop she married. Note to you young guys, if your wife is pregnant you should refrain from knocking up another woman, paying for her abortion, then as Gomer Pyle said SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! when you see her as a witness against you in divorce court. .Just sayin'

I learned a long time ago not to say, "Well things can't get any worse."
I'm cautiously optimistic and looking forward to a good 2017.

Yeah, that is bad.wow

You all know my year was bad but Bobby is right, it can always be worse.

I am getting healthier, mind and body. My daughter is healthy and has someone fun and loving in her life. We're going to be all right.

The fur babies are all happy.

I have a couple of dear friends that love me.

I have this board.

I'm lucky.

Back
Top Bottom